• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    G'mornin' everybody.

Gonna work in a little casting time today, measure some mold.jpg .47 caliber slugs to order a barrel.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    got up earlier to start working, I need about a 4 hour lunch today to drive to Dayton and back. GF had a 2 canceled flights yesterday due to an I.T. issue with Skywest (Operates for AA, Southwest, Alaska, United). She got stuck in Dallas and the best they could do was get her to Dayton this morning.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I saw that this morning. I wonder who messed up with checking the prop gun. Kind of sounds like the old Brandon Lee incident

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Checking in from Onawa, Iowa. Sioux City, SC is less than 2 hours away so we got close to our goal on day 1. We left a little later than planned but traffic was good and the truck is cruising along just fine. Just checked the oil, etc. and all is perfect. Gas here is 3.05 so we will top her off and head on our way. Filled up once yesterday about 150 miles ago and paid $3.09. Found a bar in town called the Suds and Jugs and had something to eat there last night. Found a room on Hotels.com for a reasonable fee and got a free upgrade to a king size bed so that was nice. Sleeping in a hotel is not good for either of us so we'll see how tired we are tonight. Hubby did all of the driving yesterday and I was the navigator so he says I can drive some today. We'll see. So far, no negative updates on his brother so we continue on our journey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom