Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The best canteloupe (IMO) are the Decker melons from down in Knox county.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I grew pumpkins a couple times. The last bunch grew great but then the son and his wife wanted the couple of big ones I had. So I never growed them again. I was going to give them to the grandsons.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just had some watermelon. Had half a melon in the fridge that's been in there for 2 weeks and it was still good, so I cut it up. I think letting it sit for a couple of weeks was a good thing. Seemed a little sweeter than the 1st half was.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sirloin steak, baked sweet potato and then zucchini, green pepper and red onion fried together.
    I used to make a casserole with zucchini, onions and mushrooms. I'd saute' the veggies together with some garlic and butter and then layer them in a casserole pan with cheddar cheese, almost like a veggie lasagna, but with no sauce. I'd bake it until the cheese on top was just starting to brown. It was good. I haven't made it in forever though.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Nice! You do like your HK's don't you? I've never even handled one.
    They seem really solid. I like having a hammer on my gun also. I got nervous carrying my striker fired. I watched too many of those videos of people getting their shirt caught and shooting themselves. You know it has to happen pretty often to have the term "glock leg" in circulation.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I used to make a casserole with zucchini, onions and mushrooms. I'd saute' the veggies together with some garlic and butter and then layer them in a casserole pan with cheddar cheese, almost like a veggie lasagna, but with no sauce. I'd bake it until the cheese on top was just starting to brown. It was good. I haven't made it in forever though.
    I have to be careful when I cook it. I don't like it too soft. Your way might be alright with the cheese on it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They seem really solid. I like having a hammer on my gun also. I got nervous carrying my striker fired. I watched too many of those videos of people getting their shirt caught and shooting themselves. You know it has to happen pretty often to have the term "glock leg" in circulation.
    That's funny. I've started carrying my Shield now because it's striker fired, no safety, because I figured there was less chance of it getting hung up, and it's "point and shoot". But then again, I've gone to open carry on the outside of my shirt since covering my guns with my shirt was wearing holes in all my shirts. :):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That's funny. I've started carrying my Shield now because it's striker fired, no safety, because I figured there was less chance of it getting hung up, and it's "point and shoot". But then again, I've gone to open carry on the outside of my shirt since covering my guns with my shirt was wearing holes in all my shirts. :):
    I know I am probably over reacting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom