• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It could always be worse, at least we don't have to put up with people on here trying to make it out like anyone who even thinks of carrying a firearm two steps outside of their house is some kind of mass murder supporter. I really wonder why I even bother to try and have civil discussions about this topic on Facebook anymore...

Actually, we occasionally have an anti gunner sign up and troll on INGO.

Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Actually, we occasionally have an anti gunner sign up and troll on INGO.

Ah, well I signed up back in February but I only started being active on here last night (only had like 4 posts until then XD) so I haven't had the misfortune of seeing that.

Kat3eWhit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Miami
    I wouldn't not wear a coat just so that I could OC, nor would I put a coat on when I don't need one just so I can cc.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Code:
    [QUOTE= [B]B[/B]unnykid68;4449205]O[B]C[/B] are attention wh[B]o[/B]res

CC are acting like crimi[B]n[/B]als[/QUOTE]

All I see is BACON.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    When I first started carrying I wanted to carry concealed because I didn't want anyone to know I had a gun. Heaven forbid I accidentally scare some dim wit who may happen to see my weapon. Now I just don't care. I carry for comfort now. For me, that means OWB.

Some parts of town I proudly open carry. I figure OC & CC are just like everything else, there's a time and a place for both. Depending where I am I will pull my T-shirt over my gun. It prints badly but at least people have to use their imagination to guess what is under my shirt. I try to do what a polite society expects. Usually I prefer to blend in and not draw attention to myself.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    When I first started carrying I wanted to carry concealed because I didn't want anyone to know I had a gun. Heaven forbid I accidentally scare some dim wit who may happen to see my weapon. Now I just don't care. I carry for comfort now. For me, that means OWB.

Some parts of town I proudly open carry. I figure OC & CC are just like everything else, there's a time and a place for both. Depending where I am I will pull my T-shirt over my gun. It prints badly but at least people have to use their imagination to guess what is under my shirt. I try to do what a polite society expects. Usually I prefer to blend in and not draw attention to myself.

+1. JFC

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Loose t-shirt and they are not likely to notice
    Tight t-shirt even less likely to notice :whistle:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County

I do the same thing sometimes.

For example - if I'm going into a baby store that doesn't have signs posted that carry is not 'allowed' - I will often still toss my shirt over it just to avoid scaring the sheep too much. Usually because I'm with my family and, while I realize I'm 100% legal, I'd prefer not to be harassed in this situation or to delay my family from doing what we're there to do.

I don't care whether I CC or OC but I largely OC for comfort. I do have a wonderful IWB rig that I've not used in around 6 months - mostly because I've not had an occasion where I felt it was a better idea than OC.

I did, just the other day, find out that when I was at the superbowl party at a friend's house OC'ing that I had apparently made one of their visitors nervous. He's extremely liberal and holds most of the standard views that are associated with a liberal. He felt that it was inappropriate that I had a firearm on me [unnecessary according to him], felt it was inappropriate that it was showing [unnecessary according to him] and the kicker was that there were plenty of small children as well... I found none of this out until months later.

Hopefully me being at that party and OC'ing and none of the children being injured and me being a responsible adult helped to alter his opinion or views even if only slightly. The friend of mine, that invited my family to the party, didn't say a word to me about it because they know I'm a responsible gun owner and that nothing bad is going to happen simply because I am armed.

Anyhow, enough of this thread for me - for today.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I always make sure my liberal friend knows Ive got my gun. Hopefully it will help him understand its not the GUN thats the problem, but at the very least, it bothers him, and I like that.

The first time we went fishing I kept it CC and didnt tell him till we were loading up and headed out. It kinda threw him for a loop. Its amazing the dream world they live in.

Top Bottom