• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It’s about that time. Since this was first posted in 2011 here’s a picture of my 2011 :ingo:

Attachments

• 90D8F9C0-4AE3-401E-B868-246FAA524C1C.jpg
      90D8F9C0-4AE3-401E-B868-246FAA524C1C.jpg
      87 KB · Views: 23

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I have seen this plenty in counseling. The woman is selfish. She wants you to "be there" to help her, knowing she can always exploit you at a moments notice, based on the emotional currency of your heart. It will NEVER change my friend. It is not a healthy relationship for you, and in effect, you are enabling her to remain unhealthy. It is not simply confusion, 6 weeks would be a time of confusion, not years. It is time for you to realize you have invested your most precious asset in a bad place. Cut you losses and gather whatever is left of your heart and put it on the back shelf. Invest yourself in new social circles while you heal. Once you have developed healthy friendships you will become stable enough to clearly think through a healthy relationship. Your sincerity will NEVER be enough to compensate for this current womans lack of truth and decency.
    ** I am licensed and my Masters Degree is in Psychology, my specialty is relationship counseling you are welcome to spend $75 per half hour, but I have given you the summery of facts and actions at the Christmas special price of free**

This x1000. Remove knife, lick wounds, move on. Let the knockout narcissist suck someone else dry.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    It's been a long time since I've been a regular here but I remember when this post was first posted.

Did the original poster ever get the girl or find true love with someone else?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In the big picture, "the one that got away" is only really meaningful for anyone who failed to marry Jeff Bezos 25-30 years ago.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Remember this old tune? It expresses the reality some people live year in and year out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqjDvEC1uVw

The only way to keep on living a decent life is to forgive and move on.
    The anger and pain that otherwise becomes your way of life will destroy you and hurt everyone else too.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Imagine the heartbreak of marrying Jeff Bezos 30 years ago and divorcing him 25 years ago, pre-Amazon, walking away with a used Honda and a sofa.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    After re-reading this thread my biggest takeaway is that mosinguy got shootered back in 2016. What happened there? I missed that one.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    After re-reading this thread my biggest takeaway is that mosinguy got shootered back in 2016. What happened there? I missed that one.

I remember him, but I haven't read all the way through this thread. He seemed like a good kid... I think he was only like 16 or 17 years old or something?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I remember him, but I haven't read all the way through this thread. He seemed like a good kid... I think he was only like 16 or 17 years old or something?

Yeah, young guy. He wasn't shootered in the thread, I just saw his comment and noticed the status. I looked through his final posts. It doesn't look like any public melt down that I could find.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Yeah, young guy. He wasn't shootered in the thread, I just saw his comment and noticed the status. I looked through his final posts. It doesn't look like any public melt down that I could find.
    Remember that often times the offending posts are scrubbed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom