• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KARP

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2020
    Nwi
    Judy in Disguise, by John Fred and the playboys.
    When I was in high school I worked in a shoe store. The manager had a bright idea of putting in a juke box to bring in more business.
    Every kid that came in had to play that da#$ song. It got so bad that the manager himself took it off the pl

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    John Lennon once penned a little ditty about some commie rainbow unicorn-pony utopia dream...
    "Imagine" I think, or some other such nonsense.
    The whole premise of it is as horrendous as his wife's singing.

Real nails on chalkboard type crap.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, there was Hotel California by the Eagles. When I was down range a Ft Carson seemed the only station we could get played it all the time and I was sick to death of it. I can listen to it now but I still remember the hatred of every time that cued up.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hate most popular music.

But at Maiden shows i get royally POd and stomp off for beer when they play that &%%4#@ " Run to the Hills ".

I aint the only one that does that either.
    RttH is a banger. The stinker they like to play is "Sign Of The Cross" and even that's not too bad with Bruce singing it.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    After reading this whole thread, I have to wonder how so many have truly been fortunate enough to have avoided hearing nothing worse that anything that was mentioned so far. Although anything by Neil Young is a difficult, almost painful listen, even his crap is better than "Love Shack" by the B52s.

If that song is not the most horrific noise recorded and passed off as music then I don't want to hear whatever is worse. If you replaced all of the instruments with bagpipes and accordions and the vocals with squashed cats squalling, it would likely only improve on the original.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Slow Ride from Foghat ...................
    1976 ? ......I had "activity period" right after lunch in high school( back when you could leave in your car and come back ;) ) . Always went to the library after lunch hour because you could check out cassette tapes w/ headphones and chill on some music , but the only rock one they had was Foghat .............played way too many times until I could not stand it anymore ,
    Still cringe today and always gets the eye roll when heard . ( thankfully not much requested today )
    I like that one. It always reminds me of that ride "The Himalaya" at the county fair back in the 70s. You sat in the car going in circles and the music blasted, and there was always a D.J. saying stuff like "Do you wanna go REALLY fast?" and "Put your hands in the air if you wanna go REALLY fast!" Good times.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    John Lennon once penned a little ditty about some commie rainbow unicorn-pony utopia dream...
    "Imagine" I think, or some other such nonsense.
    The whole premise of it is as horrendous as his wife's singing.

Real nails on chalkboard type crap.
    Your post reminded me of an old foreman I used to work under who absolutely hated John Lennon. Whenever "Imagine" or a Beatles song came on the radio, or even the mention of John Lennon, he would go into a rant that would make BigRed blush. It was always funny to watch. It often went like: "John F***ing Lennon. His rat s*** commie-pinko a** is burning extra crispy in hell right now. Wish I was the one who pulled that f***ing trigger."

Top Bottom