• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    No way! That would be fun to watch! I saw someone on fb trying to sell tickets for midget wrestling, I think it was in Elberfeld.

I wanna go a wrestle a midget! Ill just tell em Im a huge midget..when they deny my right to wrestle a midget Ill sue!:rockwoot:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I wanna go a wrestle a midget! Ill just tell em Im a huge midget..when they deny my right to wrestle a midget Ill sue!:rockwoot:

And even call them racist! :): I think its worth the try.

I got to get busy but was gonna try and post a pic of you and Jim boating in my dads flooded lot, it just looks funny. I'll try and get it later. Have a good one everybody!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And even call them racist! :): I think its worth the try.

I got to get busy but was gonna try and post a pic of you and Jim boating in my dads flooded lot, it just looks funny. I'll try and get it later. Have a good one everybody!!

That would be cool to see!! have a good day Shell :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im thinking INGO's member base consists of nothing but Government hating,cop bashing,right wing extremist,know it all,drug addicted alcoholics,OMG their gonna take my guns,I hope the **** hits the fan soon so I can try out all the tacticool douchbagery I have learned on the interwebz,call of duty worshiping knuckle heads.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Im thinking INGO's member base consists of nothing but Government hating,cop bashing,right wing extremist,know it all,drug addicted alcoholics,OMG their gonna take my guns,I hope the **** hits the fan soon so I can try out all the tacticool douchbagery I have learned on the interwebz,call of duty worshiping knuckle heads.
    and where do you fall into that desc.?

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County

It's the Internet. They automatically know more than you about everything.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    YEAH!!
    RIGHT!!!
    I want my Grandkids to have Freedumb. :n00b:

Relic has turned basher. :laugh:

I have been reading thread outside this one..I have seen the light! cops are bad and they want nothing more than to beat my children and kill my pets! cops are bad...mmmkay!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I have been reading thread outside this one..I have seen the light! cops are bad and they want nothing more than to beat my children and kill my pets! cops are bad...mmmkay!
    Come along Mr. Relic.
    Your room is ready.

whacky110.gif

:lmfao:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom