Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I would say, that was cracking me up.

I had my boss rolling the other day..he said something and I said "That makes me want to knee a midget in the face" he said "whats your fascination with midgets?" I simply replied with "their portable" and walked off..I didnt think it was that funny but he was laughing so hard he couldnt breath.:dunno::):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hey you should see how high the water is down at my dads lot, about six feet going up the driveway now.

damn...I seen it was rite up to the edge of the road on claremont...looks like it came up quit a bit this week. Im gonna drive over to burdette in the morning and see how high it is.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I had my boss rolling the other day..he said something and I said "That makes me want to knee a midget in the face" he said "whats your fascination with midgets?" I simply replied with "their portable" and walked off..I didnt think it was that funny but he was laughing so hard he couldnt breath.:dunno::):

:laugh: That is funny, often wonder myself why so many people are fascinated with midgets but then I think I probably don't want to know.:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :laugh: That is funny, often wonder myself why so many people are fascinated with midgets but then I think I probably don't want to know.:):

Midgets are awesome..they are like kids that you can tell dirty jokes to!
    I had a midget friend in high school...he use to get so pissed when I called him a midget...we always thought he was pretty harmless and almost everyone picked on him...we didnt do anything bad to him really,but one day he snapped and whooped the crap out of this dude...he jumped up on a table in the lunch room with a chair in his hands and smoked this kid upside the head with the chair...it was pretty epic! I still picked on him tho...I think I secretly wanted to get in a fight with a midget.:dunno:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Midgets are awesome..they are like kids that you can tell dirty jokes to!
    I had a midget friend in high school...he use to get so pissed when I called him a midget...we always thought he was pretty harmless and almost everyone picked on him...we didnt do anything bad to him really,but one day he snapped and whooped the crap out of this dude...he jumped up on a table in the lunch room with a chair in his hands and smoked this kid upside the head with the chair...it was pretty epic! I still picked on him tho...I think I secretly wanted to get in a fight with a midget.:dunno:

:laugh: Have you seen the newest Jackass? This reminded me of that. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom