The Official Status Update Thread - Part 182: Fall is Falling!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Mrs. G

Leadeye...I haven't seen you in here since we were discussing hubby's nighttime scope set up. He said he can see at least 200 yards well with this scope and that IR torch on the medium setting. He's going out tonight I think so we'll see if he shoots anything.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Night Mrs. G

Leadeye...I haven't seen you in here since we were discussing hubby's nighttime scope set up. He said he can see at least 200 yards well with this scope and that IR torch on the medium setting. He's going out tonight I think so we'll see if he shoots anything.[/QUOT
    I watched a coyote running deer off their beds last night at close to 1/2 a mile away. I have given up on trying to call them in. They are smarter than me. Everyone I know that kills one, just has one stroll in, or they are using bait. I surrender, the coyotes have won! :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Mrs. G

Leadeye...I haven't seen you in here since we were discussing hubby's nighttime scope set up. He said he can see at least 200 yards well with this scope and that IR torch on the medium setting. He's going out tonight I think so we'll see if he shoots anything.[/QUOT
    I watched a coyote running deer off their beds last night at close to 1/2 a mile away. I have given up on trying to call them in. They are smarter than me. Everyone I know that kills one, just has one stroll in, or they are using bait. I surrender, the coyotes have won! :laugh:

The bait piles help. We have the electronic caller, but have never done that well using it. The coyotes running through the yard are picking up the food scraps I toss out back from the kitchen I think...and then there is the picture I have of the one with the cat in its mouth. My three kitties are currently sleeping in here so they are safe at the moment. They are smart enough to hang out in the heated man cave at night most of the time.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Greg

I'm about ready to go crochet...just renewed my ancestry.com membership and am trying to find a few documents a cousin in Belgium wanted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom