The Official Status Update Thread - Part 182: Fall is Falling!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Everywhere I went today I heard David Cassidy songs playing. Sorry to hear of his passing, but I'm listening to Rush as loud as the headphones will go to burn it out.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Everywhere I went today I heard David Cassidy songs playing. Sorry to hear of his passing, but I'm listening to Rush as loud as the headphones will go to burn it out.

love my sirius... never heard a Cassidy song once. And yes, I am sorry to hear of his passing. When I was a teen, he was always singing to me and one day we would get married. Well THAT dream never came true.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening all!

Made burritos for supper with a new recipe I found online. Quick to make and hubby is still commenting on how good they were so I guess that is one I better hang onto.

Going to my sister's for turkey dinner tomorrow. I am making.....wait for it.....yep, bread! I keep asking what else I can bring and she says nothing so bread it is.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Evening all!

Made burritos for supper with a new recipe I found online. Quick to make and hubby is still commenting on how good they were so I guess that is one I better hang onto.

Going to my sister's for turkey dinner tomorrow. I am making.....wait for it.....yep, bread! I keep asking what else I can bring and she says nothing so bread it is.

going to my sisters as well, after I work a few hours. I asked the same thing, I got the same answer. So I am taking green bean casserole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom