• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    yes I seen your post , but was confused on what you said -- rambone was just showing the law - what was considered rape and he had posted befor your statement , did I miss some thing ?

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I was always under the understanding that cavity checks on females was to be performed by a female officer . I do know they give you a cavity check when being booked and tell you that they are going to do it , and ask you do you have anything in there - would you like to take this time to remove anything befor they check

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    yes I seen your post , but was confused on what you said -- rambone was just showing the law - what was considered rape and he had posted befor your statement , did I miss some thing ?

He and a couple other of those in that thread just love to stir crap up...trolls. My first post was just trying to inject humor, my seconds was to point out what I meant in the first post. Maybe I should just add them to my ignore list. But ignoring a problem won't make it any better. I guess I'm just tired of elitist bullies.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    He and a couple other of those in that thread just love to stir crap up...trolls. My first post was just trying to inject humor, my seconds was to point out what I meant in the first post. Maybe I should just add them to my ignore list. But ignoring a problem won't make it any better. I guess I'm just tired of elitist bullies.

:thumbsup: I understand now and it makes sense , thanks for taking the time and explaining it to me

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I was always under the understanding that cavity checks on females was to be performed by a female officer . I do know they give you a cavity check when being booked and tell you that they are going to do it , and ask you do you have anything in there - would you like to take this time to remove anything befor they check

Your absolutely right Shadow. They do have to be performed by a member of the same sex and usually with another of the same sex present to provide as a witness. I'm lucky that the only cavity search I've had was by...I'd better not go there.:):

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    The problem I see a lot on texting and posting is it can be read in so many different ways -- lol -- I get this a lot with my sister and her texting , she will leave a lot out and think you should be able to read between the lines (is what she calls it ) lmfao - it gets us into more arguments hahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom