Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I do my job, and I do it well. They know that. I am the only person that knows how to run a certain piece of equipment to its full potential. They don't really recognize that, at least not monetarily. I rarely get a "good job" let a lone a decent raise. I like the work and I like the people, but I don't like how all the money stays at the top while us pee-ons do all the work for cheap.
    Sounds like every job ive ever had. The only people giving their thanks are the ones in the trenches with you. Bosses have a disconnect anymore and either aren't trained to give praise or they just don't care. They don't realize how much that "attaboy" from a top dog means to the little guys. But also money talks! I firmly believe overachievers should be financially rewarded for going above and beyond the required work requirement. Incentives benefit the company too!
    I don't know what the answer is. Everyone up on the "hill" are too greedy and busy sucking dry the guys at the bottom to pay for their high class lifestyles. I'd rather live modestly and know my employees are well taken care of an respect me. Maybe that's why I'll never be the rich guy on the hill behind the nice wood desk. I like the trenches better. Being downrange with my guys I can hear and see what my soldiers need to be successful. I wouldn't sit behind a ****ing desk. Didn't want bars in the military and wouldn't want them now either.

your a good hard working smart guy Jagee and I know you'll be successful!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom