mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to get moving and do some things around here. Like LE, I am still fighting this crud. Finished the antibiotics but really don't feel much better. Slept until about an hour and a half ago and woke up dizzy.

I will need to save some pictures from my son's FB page and share them in his thread. I haven't updated it for a while and he is starting to share some pictures of his recent work. He has a busy spring/summer planned.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Are you OK?

I'm OK. Don't know if my dogs are. Someone threw rat poison over our back fence. I found a half-chewed up bait trap this morning with some of the cake missing. Don't know if my dogs ate it or if it was squirrels, raccoons, etc. I called the vet and the poison line and induced vomiting. So far so good.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm OK. Don't know if my dogs are. Someone threw rat poison over our back fence. I found a half-chewed up bait trap this morning with some of the cake missing. Don't know if my dogs ate it or if it was squirrels, raccoons, etc. I called the vet and the poison line and induced vomiting. So far so good.

I’m sure they’ll be fine. Just keep an eye on them. I agree with the FB poster that it looks like something small (yes, even smaller than you pups) chewed on it.

That peroxide trick sure is effective huh? The husky mix I had growing up was always getting into stuff. We had to induce several times.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is a good thing you walk around your yard and saw it, Snap. I know a lot of people who just turn the dogs out, call them back in and would have never seen it. If you hadn't picked it up, it could have ended very badly. Praying that they are all okay!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm not worried about the big ones, but Daisy, the chihuahua mix, would have been the most likely to chew on it. Hopefully it had not been there long when I found it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom