The Official Merry Christmas Thread (2023)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I don't mean this in a religious way, if you're not religious. Christmas, to me, transcended religion to be applicable to everyone. It's the one time of the year that everyone recognized that you can be just a little more decent to other people.

Have we become such a weak and frightened society that we can't continue to honor a holiday that encourages people to be just a little bit better?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

I don't mean this in a religious way, if you're not religious. Christmas, to me, transcended religion to be applicable to everyone. It's the one time of the year that everyone recognized that you can be just a little more decent to other people.

Have we become such a weak and frightened society that we can't continue to honor a holiday that encourages people to be just a little bit better?
    I'll add a Merry Christmas to all and couldn't agree more.. Thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn

Amen! When one understands who Jesus really is, and why He came to earth, to experience everything we see, feel, and deal with, so he can better understand and then help us in our time of need, and heal us (physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc.), so that we're free to better serve Him, then I Peter 3:7 makes sense when it says, "Cast all your anxiety on Him, because he cares for you." (Anxiety => all the things that cause our stresses, cares, worries, concerns, frustrations, etc.) With that in mind celebrating, or remembering, His birth is something to be thankful for!

YLv7d31.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Merry Christmas all. I have a kinda fun project I'm working on. I'm going to try and read the Grinch that stole Christmas back story to the kids instead of reading the same Christmas story straight from the Bible this year. (Their grown, btw) Should be fun and actually get a little of their attention.

Top Bottom