• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I like some of the Ford and Chrysler products and would even consider owning one. But growing up in Flint, MI means my blood has GM dna in it. GM products will always be my first choice even if the distributor is harder to reach! :)

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yeah that appendage could have been done better but the over all on that car is straight up street fighter and I kind of dig it.

Oh my god in heaven I like a Fox body. WTAF.......:nailbite:
    I knew you had ot in you lol.

Way back when I worked for Kenny Brown, he had a blue & yellow foxbody that had some pretty serious fender flares on it. It really gave it that wide & low sports car look.
    I always liked that car..other than the yellow on it lol

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Yeah that appendage could have been done better but the over all on that car is straight up street fighter and I kind of dig it.

Oh my god in heaven I like a Fox body. WTAF.......:nailbite:
    Hehe
    Yeah, that's what I like about it. The street fighter look. I'd like to get ahold of those rear wheels and some drag radials soon. Gonna need them on the new car and I could have a little fun with them on the convertible until then lol

Also, the wood plank is just an aesthetic/gimmick thing. I thought about doing a metal version with a wood-grain wrap on it lol

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    More JDM-inspired Foxes. I really appreciate that he kept a Ford powerplant. Yeah it immediately puked coolant everywhere but you get the idea.

Yeah this is another one that I really like. The fender mounted mirrors are epic.
    Actually had another idea to do the same, but use the mirrors from like a 65 Mustang so that it was still using American Muscle parts lol

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    The only Fox I’d own right here. I’m not up on my notch’s to know if this is a legit price or not.

I mean maybe. I see higher prices on Foxes all the time. That one really does look clean. But it feels more like a collector car than a driver car.

I personally don't think I could ever pay close to that for one. Not unless it was modified all to hell with good parts.

Edit - I just read the part where he says it has 160k miles on it. Ew. No way. No how. New parts or not. Nope, not happenin for me.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I mean maybe. I see higher prices on Foxes all the time. That one really does look clean. But it feels more like a collector car than a driver car.

I personally don't think I could ever pay close to that for one. Not unless it was modified all to hell with good parts.

Edit - I just read the part where he says it has 160k miles on it. Ew. No way. No how. New parts or not. Nope, not happenin for me.

That may have been a typo. The messages he sent me said 60 not 160.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    May not be a lot of love for something like this in this thread but the 86 is a JDM legend. Turbocharged S2000 running gear as well. Street ripper for sure.

Huge no go for me. Treated poorly at a Tojo dealer back in the mid '80's and I swore then that there'd never be a Tojo product that darkened my driveway. EVER. Came real close to putting a salesman thru the showroom window that afternoon.

I did enjoy watching the precocious 5 year old crawling ALL OVER new Jags and Mercedes as the situation rolled to it's culmination though. "Scrap the Caddy Clyde" came to mind in that moment.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The only Fox I’d own right here. I’m not up on my notch’s to know if this is a legit price or not.

Personally I think it's a little high but two things; even before I saw the mods list I could see a lot of the subtle upgrades so knew there was more than meets the eye to that car. Second, I'm not up on notch prices either although they probably went up a little when LAPD blew up half a neighborhood over "illegal" fireworks. The car sitting next to the bomb truck was a Fox notch.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Personally I think it's a little high but two things; even before I saw the mods list I could see a lot of the subtle upgrades so knew there was more than meets the eye to that car. Second, I'm not up on notch prices either although they probably went up a little when LAPD blew up half a neighborhood over "illegal" fireworks. The car sitting next to the bomb truck was a Fox notch.
    It has fewer "upgrades" than my car, which is kinda sad lol. He's just kept it clean and replaced/updated parts that were probably worn out.
    Still a super clean car. But man. 18k is hard to swallow on something like that. Especially since the drivetrain is effectively stock. That's maybe a high 13 second car. Maybe. Be a cool collector's car though.

Top Bottom