• ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Cm
    Is there a old school radiator shop left?
    They would boil them back in the day.
    Eastwood restoration parts have some chemicals for cleaning and treatment of tanks.
    I don’t know for sure but there used to be one on Washington St out by the airport. Don’t know if he’s still there or what services he does, but my grandfather used to use him. Wagner Radiator,I believe.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Saw Frankenstang out in the wild yesterday, I did a quick glance on the horizon for the 4 horsemen but it was just a thunderstorm brewing to the west. Yes it was our own Jeff S rolling east on Smith Valley at Peterman/Berry Road.

It does look badass rolling down the roads! :rockwoot:

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Saw Frankenstang out in the wild yesterday, I did a quick glance on the horizon for the 4 horsemen but it was just a thunderstorm brewing to the west. Yes it was our own Jeff S rolling east on Smith Valley at Peterman/Berry Road.

It does look badass rolling down the roads! :rockwoot:
    I've been waiting for the day when I'm spotted lol
    I was actually headed to Atterbury for a little group therapy. Had a good time. Rain didn't start until I got there. On my way back, I put the top down. It was quite a nice cruise.

And thanks ;)
    I get way too many compliments when I take that car out lmao.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've been waiting for the day when I'm spotted lol
    I was actually headed to Atterbury for a little group therapy. Had a good time. Rain didn't start until I got there. On my way back, I put the top down. It was quite a nice cruise.

And thanks ;)
    I get way too many compliments when I take that car out lmao.

I've seen you out in the wild a couple of times as well as at an event at the figure 8 track. Tried to hang around until the owner connected with the car but you must have been course working or something and it was freakin' hot that day so we bailed.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I've seen you out in the wild a couple of times as well as at an event at the figure 8 track. Tried to hang around until the owner connected with the car but you must have been course working or something and it was freakin' hot that day so we bailed.
    I remember you talking about that event. I was probably working the course or something, if it was after 9am at least.
    Looking forward to the day you get to bring your own car to some of our events ;)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I remember you talking about that event. I was probably working the course or something, if it was after 9am at least.
    Looking forward to the day you get to bring your own car to some of our events ;)
    Yeah, you and me both. I've actually thought about bringing the convertible out to one. It'd be more of a Sunday drive than a competitive lap but I NEED it bad!

Hell, I'd even consider bringing out the Galaxie if the course were big enough, you know, give me 40 acres and all that! :lmfao:

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Yeah, you and me both. I've actually thought about bringing the convertible out to one. It'd be more of a Sunday drive than a competitive lap but I NEED it bad!

Hell, I'd even consider bringing out the Galaxie if the course were big enough, you know, give me 40 acres and all that! :lmfao:
    We got some pretty big setups out at Grissom!

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    May not be a lot of love for something like this in this thread but the 86 is a JDM legend. Turbocharged S2000 running gear as well. Street ripper for sure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I
    May not be a lot of love for something like this in this thread but the 86 is a JDM legend. Turbocharged S2000 running gear as well. Street ripper for sure.

see these on Motor week channel being worked over quit a bit.
    No not for me but somebody likes them.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012

That's beautiful.
    I think 80's JDM cars is actually why I like Foxbodys so much. They're basically American JDM. Look at the lines on an 86 compared to a Mustang Coupe. There are so many similarities between those and other JDM cars.

This guy nailed a render - I actually plan on recreating this photo at some point. Haven't decided if I'll use the notch or coupe for the pic. Creator is Abimilec Design and he does a bunch of renders on Instagram now if anyone wants to check him out.
    1625023833580.png

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That's beautiful.
    I think 80's JDM cars is actually why I like Foxbodys so much. They're basically American JDM. Look at the lines on an 86 compared to a Mustang Coupe. There are so many similarities between those and other JDM cars.

This guy nailed a render - I actually plan on recreating this photo at some point. Haven't decided if I'll use the notch or coupe for the pic. Creator is Abimilec Design and he does a bunch of renders on Instagram now if anyone wants to check him out.
    View attachment 146247

If I squint my eyes I can kinda sorta see body line similarities but frankly the 'yota just looks like a rendering of the Foxbody done by an elementary school kid. Definitely not in the same league IMHO style wise alone.

The Foxbody rendering you show, looks pretty good to me other than the what looks like a wood plank hanging on the front end. I think it would look better with either a GT nose or even with an extended lower air dam.

Just my .02 cents

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I squint my eyes I can kinda sorta see body line similarities but frankly the 'yota just looks like a rendering of the Foxbody done by an elementary school kid. Definitely not in the same league IMHO style wise alone.

The Foxbody rendering you show, looks pretty good to me other than the what looks like a wood plank hanging on the front end. I think it would look better with either a GT nose or even with an extended lower air dam.

Just my .02 cents
    Yeah that appendage could have been done better but the over all on that car is straight up street fighter and I kind of dig it.

Oh my god in heaven I like a Fox body. WTAF.......:nailbite:

Top Bottom