Noblesville

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

This is an attitude that prolongs these things. "I had sex with several guys over the weekend." I'm guessing from the outcome that it was unprotected sex since he got both monkeypox and . And this is someone who states "If someone like me, who has worked in sexual health for a long time"

So you've worked in sexual health for a long time, knew there was monkeypox in NYC, but said, eh, there's not many cases yet, full speed ahead.

Most of the article is an understandable rant about the state of health care in NYC, but take some freaking responsibility.

VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ABOUT SYMPTOMS AND WHAT NOT

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

This is an attitude that prolongs these things. "I had sex with several guys over the weekend." I'm guessing from the outcome that it was unprotected sex since he got both monkeypox and . And this is someone who states "If someone like me, who has worked in sexual health for a long time"

So you've worked in sexual health for a long time, knew there was monkeypox in NYC, but said, eh, there's not many cases yet, full speed ahead.

Most of the article is an understandable rant about the state of health care in NYC, but take some freaking responsibility.

VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ABOUT SYMPTOMS AND WHAT NOT

If only there was a way to avoid it....Maybe keep your **** out of mens' arses and keep your arse off the ****s of men?

Sounds crazy, I know!

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    You'd think with Secretary Buttigiedigiedigiedi, they'd be on top of stuff like this...

On the Thursday before Pride Weekend last month, hundreds of men dropped what they were doing and raced to a city-run health clinic in Manhattan. Finally, more than a month after monkeypox appeared in the city, a vaccine was being made available to sexually active gay and bisexual men, among whom the virus was rapidly spreading.

But there was a catch: There were only 1,000 doses available. Within two hours, the only clinic offering the shots began turning people away.

At that same moment, about 300,000 doses of a ready-to-use vaccine owned by the United States sat in a facility in Denmark. U.S. officials had waited weeks as the virus spread in New York and beyond before deciding to ship those doses to the United States.

Even then, there was little apparent urgency: The doses were flown piecemeal, arriving in shipments spread out over more than a week. Many didn’t arrive until this month, more than six weeks after the first case was identified in New York City.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I tried to read the story, but I could only make it up to the part where his test results came back positive for gonorrhea but not for monkey pox so he wasn't able to get small-pox medication yet.

I do not feel sad for him.

STOP HAVING SEX WITH STRANGERS!

Crazy thought huh?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I tried to read the story, but I could only make it up to the part where his test results came back positive for gonorrhea but not for monkey pox so he wasn't able to get small-pox medication yet.

I do not feel sad for him.

STOP HAVING SEX WITH STRANGERS!

Crazy thought huh?

It’s like they missed the lecture in high school that, when you have sex with someone, you’re exposing yourself to who ever they had sex with.

And that was in the days before HIV/AIDS.

Top Bottom