• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Representative Greene is being removed from committees for her belief in “far right wing conspiracies” Like her or not an elected representative is being basically barred from participating in congress. Has anything like this happened before?

You mean have bat crap crazy existed in Congress before?
    The answer is yes...

And they got about what this one is getting,
    Only quieter since instant news & internet didn't exist.

*IF* you had any actual education,
    The DUAL was fairly common...
    In the real world, not this social media crap.
    Taking a hickory cane to this woman would work, I'm all for it,
    Otherwise she needs MANY, and STRONG anti-psychotic medications.

A 'Blazer' (with sleeves that tie in the back) and a nice, comfortable padded cell, I mean 'Safe Space' wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Are you implying that if someone does not believe in Qanon, 9/11 "truther" nonsense and a whole host of conspiracy goofiness, they have to be a RINO?

...speaking of dangerous precedent....

Amen!

You are either in the cult, or you 'Need' to be murdered...

I noticed no one on the democratic side is posting videos about how Biden "Is Sent From God" or any of that crap.
    Voters elected him to do a job, and that's all... No 'Cult Of Personality' surrounding him, or any other President other than Reagan, which was senile...

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't think her claims were any more outlandish than that Trump was KGB agent and that Adam Schiff had 10,000 pages of iron-clad evidence to prove he colluded with the Kremlin.
    Doug makes a valid point. I’m fairly certain the record would should multiple dems and probably a few R’s bought this left wing conspiracy hook line and sinker

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Also addressing the many that have corrected my title, I’m younger than the average here and honestly didn’t know if there was precedent for such a move had happened in recent times.

hence the question mark at the end

scottyd2506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    The "crazy woman" is live right now...

...and she ain't holding back. :lmfao:

This is why we are losing, we are quick to throw another republican under a bus because CNN or FOX tells us so, yet the democrats rule all 3 branches of government because they stick together. They will fight to the bitter death for one another in a millionth of a heartbeat.

The women has a right to voice her opinion. to agree with someone thinking a School shooting might have been staged? so what. 1st Amendment rights. Lots of irregularities in the Sandy Hook shooting. Think what one must. who knows. Moist Americans now, think, that it was much more than Lee Harvey Oswald that killed JFK.
    But, It's still considered a "conspiracy theory" even with 90% of Americans thinking there was more to it than Oswald. Does that make 90% of American fruitcakes?

Not going to join the liberal ABC, CBS "witch hunt" and go against a member of congress who at least wants to uphold our freedoms, just because it's woke.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not to derail this too much but If they didn’t want conspiracy theories around sandy hook then why did CNN use stock footage when showing the “live” scene when police were storming the school.

IMO everything we watch is a carefully crafted narrative. The other thread about the rigging of the election to “save democracy” proves this beyond a reasonable doubt.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is why we are losing, we are quick to throw another republican under a bus because CNN or FOX tells us so, yet the democrats rule all 3 branches of government because they stick together. They will fight to the bitter death for one another in a millionth of a heartbeat.

The women has a right to voice her opinion. to agree with someone thinking a School shooting might have been staged? so what. 1st Amendment rights. Lots of irregularities in the Sandy Hook shooting. Think what one must. who knows. Moist Americans now, think, that it was much more than Lee Harvey Oswald that killed JFK.
    But, It's still considered a "conspiracy theory" even with 90% of Americans thinking there was more to it than Oswald. Does that make 90% of American fruitcakes?

Not going to join the liberal ABC, CBS "witch hunt" and go against a member of congress who at least wants to uphold our freedoms, just because it's woke.
    I was with you when you said "this is why we are losing"... then you took a hard right off into a ditch.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I only disagree with #3. Congressional representatives should reflect their constituency.

In the marketplace of ideas, she may have the stall selling firecrackers to 13 year olds, but if that's what her constituents want, then that's what they get.
    If Sheila Jackson Lee can be tolerated as a member with full rights, so can Marjorie Taylor Greene (and what is it about female reps with three names)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hate-mongering nutters like her are akin to the Democrats who supported the CSA. They have no place in Congress and the House should police its own.
    You could not be more wrong. The people have the right to elect whomever they wish and it is not subject to ideology policing. Even those elected representatives who supported secession were still bona fide representatives until secession actually happened

Now do comrade Sanders

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are you implying that if someone does not believe in Qanon, 9/11 "truther" nonsense and a whole host of conspiracy goofiness, they have to be a RINO?

...speaking of dangerous precedent....
    Are you implying that anyone who believes in the angel Moroni taking Joseph Smith for a tour of the universe or inscribed gold tablets that can only be read looking through a special stone (which they seem to have lost) or that Mitt is out to help anybody but Mitt is any less goofy?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Republicans don't have the stones. Change my mind
    Sure we do. Just have to stop eating our own.

Get rid of the exhausting debbie downers with nothing to do but bitch about everything. The one's who drag the marginal of us into "they are all the same" mentality.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just want to know if Jewish space lasers really started the 2018 Camp Fire. I mean, that’s some high end tech.

Top Bottom