• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I'm in a rehab facility after having my leg cut off, learning how to walk again. I had a Virtual appointment today with a doctor at 9:00. At 6:30 this morning they come into my room tell me I have a doctor's appointment and I need to be ready to go by 7:30. So I asked them where we're going and their answer is well, we don't know. Ok. I get ready, a guy actually comes to pick me up to take me to an appointment that we don't know where we're going. We end up down on Capitol avenue at Methodist, get in the building and they haven't heard of me, they don't know where my appointment is and they said it's a virtual appointment. I tell my driver that I wish I had brought some money with me, I'd take us over to Long's donuts and what does this guy do? He actually takes me to Long's donuts and buys me milk and donuts. So not only did I get out and get to ride around for a little bit I got free donuts. Never did hear from my virtual appointment Doctor but I guess they'll be in touch. Thanks to Tuffy it's been a good morning

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm in a rehab facility after having my leg cut off, learning how to walk again. I had a Virtual appointment today with a doctor at 9:00. At 6:30 this morning they come into my room tell me I have a doctor's appointment and I need to be ready to go by 7:30. So I asked them where we're going and their answer is well, we don't know. Ok. I get ready, a guy actually comes to pick me up to take me to an appointment that we don't know where we're going. We end up down on Capitol avenue at Methodist, get in the building and they haven't heard of me, they don't know where my appointment is and they said it's a virtual appointment. I tell my driver that I wish I had brought some money with me, I'd take us over to Long's donuts and what does this guy do? He actually takes me to Long's donuts and buys me milk and donuts. So not only did I get out and get to ride around for a little bit I got free donuts. Never did hear from my virtual appointment Doctor but I guess they'll be in touch. Thanks to Tuffy it's been a good morning
    Making lemonade out of lemons. Great outlook you have.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    So almost, but not quite.

virtual definition.jpg

I'm glad you have kept your positivity.

This isn't the political forum, but I also found the used-in-context portion amusing.

Top Bottom