DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Aug 18, 2011
Southside Indy
From the article:
"The raffle flyers, distributed by the Muncie Police Department, was selling raffle tickets for two powerful rifles."

A 10/22 and an AR-15 are "powerful rifles"? Give me a freakin' break. I mean, I guess if you're a squirrel a 10/22 might seem like a powerful rifle. And let's face it, 5.56x45 isn't really what I would call "powerful". :rolleyes:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jan 29, 2013
Northeast IN
Raffles like the one in Muncie are legal. Public safety departments sometimes use them to raise much needed cash.

Actions have consequences. You start shouting about defunding the police with tax dollars and they need to seek other sources of funds to do their job in a manner they can hope to go home alive each night.

NHT3

Master
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Apr 12, 2009
Bargerswood
Actions have consequences. You start shouting about defunding the police with tax dollars and they need to seek other sources of funds to do their job in a manner they can hope to go home alive each night.
Just what I was thinking, defund the police on way or another.. Disgusting :puke:

paintman

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Dec 3, 2011
new castle indiana
I’ve been to a few of the fundraisers for the Delaware county sheriffs department. They sell tickets for tables and then give away door prizes. Every time I’ve ever been there was a gun as a door prize.

Top Bottom