• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    it's 11:00am local and the line is about 75 people. As stated in prior, the is going in the opposite direction of normal. The line will back from the door into the adjacent building (Blue Ribbon Pavilion) so people can stand inside and wait in line. As I write this, the line has doubled.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I have been waiting on this update. My group isn't leaving for another 2 hours and we have about an hour and 15 minute drive. Oh well.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The democrat controlled Senate Committee has approved the Gun Ban proposed by Senator Diane Feinstein. Supposedly this bill has little to no chance of getting past the full Senate or the House of Representatives. We will have to wait and see. This administration is capable of many things. This is not going to help the pricing situation.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I'd say you guys might as well stay home and watch big 10 tournament. It will be closing by the time you get in.

I considered that but we have a first timer in the group so I figured this would be an interesting time for him. I also didn't make it in January.

Top Bottom