Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How is that different?
    Many mutations are named diseases - see cancer, cystic fibrosis, down syndrome, migraine headaches, sickle cell disease, autism, etc.
    Other mutations are more rare and don't even have names but that is not a big difference.
    I guess with the widest definition of the word you are correct. I had never heard it defined that broadly.

An abnormal condition of a part, organ, or system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, inflammation, environmental factors, or genetic defect, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs, symptoms, or both.

a condition of the living animal or plant body or of one of its parts that impairs normal functioning and is typically manifested by distinguishing signs and symptoms

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I guess with the widest definition of the word you are correct. I had never heard it defined that broadly.
    You are right.

An abnormal condition of a part, organ, or system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, inflammation, environmental factors, or genetic defect, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs, symptoms, or both.
    A genetic defect is/was a mutation.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    I just love a happy ending. :rockwoot:

View attachment 273318

Gary Wolchesky is alive and is currently serving 46 years in prison after being convicted in 2016. He was accused of grooming underage boys online using an Xbox to make friends with send and convince them to send explicit material, according to New Jersey 1015. Wolchesky must serve at least 32 years before he is eligible for parole.

According to reports, Wolchesky insisted on a trial rather than taking a plea deal. His trial was also delayed because he defended himself, which forced his victims to testify on the stand against him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I suppose my point was regarding the "intersex trap," where someone says "but intersex people exists and so there's no binary to discuss." Or very rare cases like a XY female or XX male. Effectively, people cherry-pick these (non-hereditary) examples, then say that this proves that the sex binary is false, and then they claim since the sex binary is false, then there's no limitation for identifying into the other or neither. The relevance of all that is the the post I quoted had references to chromosomal differences between men and women (which do effectively categorize/describe the vast majority of the population), but with these cherry-picked cases, people say "Ha! See chromosomes don't tell us that, you [derogatory term]!"
    I wasn’t disagreeing with you. Maybe furthering the point. Even when they argue the intersex point that’s ideology, not biology. Intersex is a birth defect. It’s not a third sex.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No, read it again. The whole "decapitated body" story was a hoax going back to 2017. I got the impression that there was no decapitated body, Wolchesky or otherwise.
    Darn. The blurb reads like there was a pedo's body, just not the body of the guy the judge cut loose.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It is almost every day now some male trans wins a women's sporting event.
    This crap needs stopped. Women's sports should be,well women.

Why aren't women's groups out in the street protesting? Why aren't women on every talk show fighting to right this wrong? I'm beginning to think they don't care much about this issue. They are more afraid of being called transphobic that women's rights. They don't show support for women's sports when they vote either.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Mental Illness on display. I suggest muting the sound.

Pro-trans activist sends San Francisco board meeting into chaos after letting out a blood-curdling scream in protest over the death of transgender thief shot dead by Walgreens security guard: 'I just want you to feel our pain​

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

And the worthless pieces of **** in congress cannot find a way to cut spending?

The Hell with those mother ******* **** suckers.

Dissolve it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Mental Illness on display. I suggest muting the sound.

Pro-trans activist sends San Francisco board meeting into chaos after letting out a blood-curdling scream in protest over the death of transgender thief shot dead by Walgreens security guard: 'I just want you to feel our pain​

See, this is what's so damaging to society when people are taught and encouraged to care most about group identity. When a group of people share the same identity, they start thinking as a hive mind. If you harm one you harmed all of them.

Not so oddly, although groups share being offended, they don't share blame. If one transgender thief steals ****, they don't feel like they're all criminals just because one transgender is a criminal.

"It's insane that Walgreens has armed security, there's nothing in that store worth a human life," Jessica Nowlan, a representative from the Young Women's Freedom Center said.

It does not sound like Brown was shot for shoplifting. Of course it would be insane to shoot someone for shoplifting. Nothing in that store is worth it. But, it's not insane to be armed for the purpose of protecting other humans. Was the security guard's life not worth it? Brown was shot for reacting in a threatening manner that made the security guard fear for his life. First, not acting in a threatening manner when you're caught stealing ****, greatly reduces your odds of getting shot. Second, don't steal **** in the first place and your chances of getting shot are almost zero.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom