Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Digging up corpses to hold them accountable for their past crimes... seems like I've heard this somewhere before.

Why does it seem like the same "progressive" crowd that is constantly droning on about how conservatives want to take us back to the "dark ages" always ends up pushing for the very same things that they condemn the people of the middle ages for doing?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess that’s more context. No idea she’s 11. Why would she attack him? I’d like to know the context around that. Did the 11 year old girl attack the 6’5 250 lb man because she watched too many Disney movies about girl power?

Why were people surrounding his family? Did they instigate it? Or did the mob instigate it? Dude was obviously in fighting off bears mode. Something got him in that state. He looked locked in and focused on taking on all threats.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I guess that’s more context. No idea she’s 11. Why would she attack him? I’d like to know the context around that. Did the 11 year old girl attack the 6’5 250 lb man because she watched too many Disney movies about girl power?

Why were people surrounding his family? Did they instigate it? Or did the mob instigate it? Dude was obviously in fighting off bears mode. Something got him in that state. He looked locked in and focused on taking on all threats.
    The mob is at its worst when they believe you can't or won't fight back

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Did you read the story? Apparently there was no family that he was defending. They were allegedly verbally harassing a woman outside of the mall and this guy inserted himself into the middle of it. Inserting one's self into third party encounters is generally a bad idea if someone isn't at risk of death or great bodily harm. And even then, you'd better know ahead of time what type of third party issues you're willing to jump into.

And to others saying she was "attacking him," you may want to check the legal definition of assault, because walking towards someone, even if aggressively, ain't it.

There was nothing I could see from the video that warranted that level of force. Big dude escalated the situation big time and he was rightfully charged for it.

One may argue he was outnumbered, but again, these were children ranging in ages of 11-13. He almost certainly could have walked away if he didn't want to hear whatever nasty words they may have been spewing. Instead, he decided to get into an ego battle with children for whatever reason.

Even if they were truly threatening him, a good douse of OC spray would have been a much better option than going right to straight punches to the face. Y'all do carry an OC spray, right?

I love Steve Inman videos and find most of them hilarious, but this wasn't exactly a good self defense encounter. It's just some kid getting clocked by a huge man, and Steve posted it for the LOLZ with no context of what was happening. Of course, it doesn't help that it looks like it was filmed on a potato.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Even if they were truly threatening him, a good douse of OC spray would have been a much better option than going right to straight punches to the face. Y'all do carry an OC spray, right?
    That would likely be just as much considered assault as punching someone, especially with a woke prosecutor

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom