Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hufflepuff...isn't that something to do with the Harry Potter books? I think it means she lives in an alternate reality.
    It was one of the four houses in Harry Potter according to this.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    umm, the law is NOT on her side.
    Unfortunately in some cases it is. I can't find the case I'm thinking of, but a man was raising a child with his wife that he thought was his. He later found out that it wasn't and filed for divorce. The court found that since he had been raising the child and they didn't know who the actual baby daddy is, it was in the child's best interest that he pay child support.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Unfortunately in some cases it is. I can't find the case I'm thinking of, but a man was raising a child with his wife that he thought was his. He later found out that it wasn't and filed for divorce. The court found that since he had been raising the child and they didn't know who the actual baby daddy is, it was in the child's best interest that he pay child support.

That is completely f***** up.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    umm, the law is NOT on her side.
    Note the suggestion to make a false allegation including dowry crimes - Indian law. I dunno Indian parental law, but I would guess that if he can prove that he's not the father (simple blood test, right), then he should be good. They decriminalized adultery a couple years back, but I don't know what effect that has on alimony, etc. of course, one would hope to submit this Quora Q&A as evidence, but I dunno the Indian rules of evidence. The movie scenes about legal evidence and judgements would suggest that it's quite loosey goosey.

Anyway it gets sliced, calling yourself a feminist just as an excuse to hate men is indeed quite clownish.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

"As far as we know, Nevada is the first state in the country to pass a constitutional amendment like this. It inserts and enshrines LGBT perversion into the same protected category as race, sex, color, creed, disability, ancestry, and national origin.

What this means for Nevada is that having a drag queen fetish, being a pedophile, or expressing some other LGBT color of the “rainbow” is something a person is born with and cannot change, and that must be protected constitutionally.

“This is extraordinary,” tweeted one LGBT activist in celebration of the move. “Nevada is about to add protections for sexual orientation and gender identity into its constitution. I believe this will be the first state to explicitly do so and they did by popular vote.”

“The simple solution is that everyone should now identify as a woman,” joked a commenter named Jason. “This makes you eligible for all kinds of stuff.”

“You don’t have to make any effort for it. Any argument or disagreement they have with you now instantly becomes transphobic and misogynist.”

Someone responded to this comment that the suggestion is “brilliant.” We can become a “nation of women” with “no men.” Next, we can self-identify as some other race, especially for those who have light skin, in order to take advantage of all the benefits available specifically and exclusively to non-whites.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Not in law.
    A court ruled, there was no law made.
    Also, it's a lower court. Unfortunately for it to go higher, some poor slob has to pay for it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Nothing wrong with that? You gonna let him off the hook for financial responsibility? Oh. And is there nothing wrong with him knocking up other women then?

Western society has long figured this one out. It works like this: **** off bitch. Divorce. Done.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And thanks a lot for posting a tweet from Clown World. It’s an endless rabbit hole of train wrecks. Thankfully my wife noticed I was taken in the abyss and she snapped me out of it. I would have been consuming my entire day with clown world tweets. So be cautious INGO. It will suck you in. And it’s all SM’s fault.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

She needs a multi million dollar fraud civil suit filed against her.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

If you are raising a child as yours, it shouldn't matter if the child is biologically your child or not. I'm not talking about short term. If the child sees you are his/her father, I would expect that father to continue to be a father for the child.

Those other three cases all had extenuating circumstances.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom