Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The U.S. celebrating mental illness once again......

I always thought soccer was, um—Idunno, can I use the G word on INGO anymore? Anyway, now it’s in their crest. Does that make it official now?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just stop oil? You first. Let's just see how that works out before rolling out that plan on the rest of the world.

Instead of protesting, they should be out figuring out a solution.
    But, then they would have to actually DO SOMETHING.

So instead, like a baby, they cry without understanding.

Tell them people will die, and they are okay with it.
    Tell them THEY will die, and they think they won't.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As I sit here drinking a mug of hot whiskey drink and reading about these other places, I find myself thankful to be living in the woods.:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When people say.. 'If I had a superpower'..

I'm starting to think, it would be the ability to interrupt people on TV, be able to call them out.
    If I had a super power. It would be making people to tell the truth on TV. Uncontrollably. Just blather out the truth of everything.

Imagine. Hillary Clinton interviewed on ABC. Shazam! (Yeah. It’s my fantasy so I get to invoke the power by saying, Shazam!) And then Hillary uncontrollably starts blabbing on national TV, every evil thing the Clintons have ever done.

And then I’d have to invoke my other super power, which is to inhibit anyone from turning off the cameras. Just let her tell everything. It’ll take awhile.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If I had a super power. It would be making people to tell the truth on TV. Uncontrollably. Just blather out the truth of everything.

Imagine. Hillary Clinton interviewed on ABC. Shazam! (Yeah. It’s my fantasy so I get to invoke the power by saying, Shazam!) And then Hillary uncontrollably starts blabbing on national TV, every evil thing the Clintons have ever done.

And then I’d have to invoke my other super power, which is to inhibit anyone from turning off the cameras. Just let her tell everything. It’ll take awhile.
    That also works.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

74bff6c0f8def9577057a57f96c1c0ea.gif

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Good luck with that! :nuts:

Pepicelli said the unionized employees were seeking $24 per hour wages, three weeks paid leave and health insurance with no deductibles.

Some people are stupid, greedy and unemployed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom