• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Oh no. Whoopi is so upset, she may quit.

please-dont-go-sol.gif

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Not that it’s real I have a dream with the “professional” pedo teacher and a straight razor.

Just saying not “real” or anything?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

As I stated in another thread, guy is a freak. And that possibly (most likely? Guaranteed?) had something to do with his appointment. But I will say he seems much more qualified for this position than Buttedgege, or Levine for theirs.
    "I completed a dual Master of Science degree program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology in nuclear engineering and the technology and policy program. I am a graduate from Kansas State University with a BS in mechanical and nuclear engineering and a BA in vocal music performance and a minor in Chinese language. My educational research interests were concentrated on nuclear fuel cycle system analysis with subtopics of interest including economics and nuclear waste storage and disposal analysis. I've had internships at Harvard Kennedy School, Argonne National Laboratory, Idaho National Laboratory, and Dow Chemical Company in various projects relating to nuclear engineering and systems analysis."

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    My initial reaction to the above was "great, another person with obvious mental issues being put in charge of something, this time nuclear waste."

However, considering that we are living in clown world, maybe it actually makes a great deal of sense to be a member of the freak show in order to get promotions?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As I stated in another thread, guy is a freak. And that possibly (most likely? Guaranteed?) had something to do with his appointment. But I will say he seems much more qualified for this position than Buttedgege, or Levine for theirs.
    "I completed a dual Master of Science degree program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology in nuclear engineering and the technology and policy program. I am a graduate from Kansas State University with a BS in mechanical and nuclear engineering and a BA in vocal music performance and a minor in Chinese language. My educational research interests were concentrated on nuclear fuel cycle system analysis with subtopics of interest including economics and nuclear waste storage and disposal analysis. I've had internships at Harvard Kennedy School, Argonne National Laboratory, Idaho National Laboratory, and Dow Chemical Company in various projects relating to nuclear engineering and systems analysis."
    Kind of what I thought when I was looking at him.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    One word.... CHINA!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom