• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    "You know, the one thing about being president is, after four years, you get pretty humble. You'd think maybe you wouldn't but actually you become more humble--you realize what you don't know," Obama said.

"You realize all the mistakes you made. But you also realize you can't do things by yourself. That's not how our system works. You've got to have the help and the goodwill of Congress, and what that means is you've got to make sure that constituents of members of Congress are putting some pressure on them, making sure they're doing the right thing."
    - See more at: Obama: 'You Can't Do Things By Yourself' | The Weekly Standard

^This is how the Left thinks folks. I expected him to say in his humbleness he's learned to listen to Congress or his political opponents in order to move ahead, but nope, same old thing. He just needs his friends to go all Fascist in their ###es and bully them into submission. Yes, I do believe Obama is a closet Fascist.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    ^This is how the Left thinks folks. I expected him to say in his humbleness he's learned to listen to Congress or his political opponents in order to move ahead, but nope, same old thing. He just needs his friends to go all Fascist in their ###es and bully them into submission. Yes, I do believe Obama is a closet Fascist.

Sadly, this quote does not surprise me one bit, it simply reaffirms what I and many of us have known about him for a long time.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

What closet? :wrongdoor:

He hasn't learned anything in four years, and another four won't change that.

Once he's out of office the Dems will give him the Chairman Mao treatment. Wax figure in a glass case who was "70%" right...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You've got to have the help and the goodwill of Congress, and what that means is you've got to make sure that constituents of members of Congress are putting some pressure on them, making sure they're doing the right thing."

I actually agree with him.

Of course he is likely in 180 degree opposition to the direction I pressure my congressmen.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ".... you've got to make sure that constituents of members of Congress are putting some pressure on them..."

This is what a community organizer does. Seek out those with an issue, any issue, with the .gov..... and 'direct' them toward some issue that you (Obama) has with the other party's legislators point of view or policy.

If he's speaking to women's rights groups, he'll stand firm on their 'right' to choose an abortion.... and then bring up the subject (covertly) of class warfare. "Those who make over $250,000 should pay their fair share."

I don't think I have seen anyone as divisive as this man..... since the last time I saw my ex-MIL.

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I actually agree with him.

Of course he is likely in 180 degree opposition to the direction I pressure my congressmen.

+1

You elect a person. You make it known how you expect them to vote. You vote them out if they fail to make good.

An unabashedly liberal president has been elected and re-elected. Does anyone expect him to do anything other than push an unabashedly liberal executive agenda?

Top Bottom