The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The lies behind eating bugs.

Speaking of which….
    Went down a rabbit hole with the Oliver Anthony music, and one of his lines is “people eating bugs cause they won’t eat bacon”, this cats one of us.
    Honestly I’m not that much of a country music fan but this guy deserves a listen. Apparently very new on the scene as well.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Following up on the last post, I was at a small town Walmart this morning to grab some supplies for a UFC 292 get together. To me it appears the vax campaign is being ramped up. The front of the store had the vax station (I call it something else) set up as you walked in for several types of shots. There were plenty of people hanging out in the "danger zone", getting shots behind the table. Quite dystopian but plenty of those not awake by now will be injured or killed.

I keep thinking there will be an event where people have an epiphany, yet the slow kill is still real. I often wonder what this will look like in 2025, 2030? The numbers I'm seeing at this point are getting much worse.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Not sure where to stick this, but this thread seems as good as any.

I have been watching the Little League World Series on ESPN. This year there is a team from Cuba for the first time. They did a little human interest story telling about how the coaches from the Australian team bought t-shirts for the coaches from the Cuban team.

The reason why? The $24 cost of a t-shirt is the equivalent of a month's wages for the Cuban coaches!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DO you have all of your money in a can or under your bed? If you use a bank, your money resides in the ether too.
    But at least it's insured. And I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. Go try and buy groceries or a tank of gas with bitcoin and let me know how that goes.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    But at least it's insured. And I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. Go try and buy groceries or a tank of gas with bitcoin and let me know how that goes.
    My Thing 2 worked with two young men that invested a few years back in Bitcoin.
    They sold around when Kut sold, the two my kid knows are multi millionairs under 25 yrs old.

I cant do that with money,stocks I have in my folder either.

Top Bottom