The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I've wondered how the scammers were attaining their voice sampling to model. I guess this FB voice-vid is one example. But how would the voice-scammers know who to call and scam?
    This was my hypothesis... When you look at FB, people list how they are related to each other. Get ready for a canned scam attack. Scammers know what works due to their volume and repeated attempts at various scams.

My personal example was a close elderly family member and they used the 30 year old grandson AI voice to elicit an emotional response. It almost worked as the elderly person called me and asked for money to help out also, which I replied "Absolutely not", then explained to them the reasons not to engage.

The scammers go after vulnerable emotional types, elderly, even young. Personally I could look at someone's FB feed and decide who is a target by their postings/linguistics. I swear people have to post everything personal. It's a goldmine for scammers.

I didn't post this earlier but check out some of the clips of this ethical hacker. He said even his Roomba carpet cleaner connected to a Chinese server. Smart fridges, tvs, etc. My new home theater AVR is connected to WiFi.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Families should have two code words, ideally. But at least one.

One secret code word that you can use to validate its really them. It can be used to prove they are who they say they are. Or if its a child, the stranger is telling the truth.
    You: OK "Billy" whats the code word?
    not Billy: Ummmm *click*
    or
    Billy" Green"
    You: cool. How much do you need?
    Or "Hi Billy, I'm your mom's coworker. She was just in an accident at work and she asked me to pick you up from school and take you home/to the hospital/whatever. The code word is "green."

And if you want to get really paranoid, a duress word when they cant say that they are them but actually in danger. So instead of "green" they use "red" that tells you that they need help but cant ask.

On a related note, if you have a monitored burglar alarm, ask your alarm company if they support duress codes. Entering that code would silence or "disarm" your system, but let central station know to send police.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Families should have two code words, ideally. But at least one.

One secret code word that you can use to validate its really them. It can be used to prove they are who they say they are. Or if its a child, the stranger is telling the truth.
    You: OK "Billy" whats the code word?
    not Billy: Ummmm *click*
    or
    Billy" Green"
    You: cool. How much do you need?
    Or "Hi Billy, I'm your mom's coworker. She was just in an accident at work and she asked me to pick you up from school and take you home/to the hospital/whatever. The code word is "green."

And if you want to get really paranoid, a duress word when they cant say that they are them but actually in danger. So instead of "green" they use "red" that tells you that they need help but cant ask.

On a related note, if you have a monitored burglar alarm, ask your alarm company if they support duress codes. Entering that code would silence or "disarm" your system, but let central station know to send police.
    The problem with this is that AI is learning at rates hundreds of times faster than humans and doing so 24 hours a day.

I think it’s going to catch on quick that ‘green’ is the key to being able to get whatever it wants out of that family.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The problem with this is that AI is learning at rates hundreds of times faster than humans and doing so 24 hours a day.

I think it’s going to catch on quick that ‘green’ is the key to being able to get whatever it wants out of that family.
    The key is never talk about the safe word. AI cant know the safe word if you dont talk about it. And dont make it something obvious. Like if you are like one of my coworkers with Mickey mouse decor all over his office, going to disney multiple times a year, etc. it might try to guess his safe word is Disney or Mickey. But if he is secretly into kink and his safe word is ballgag... :):

The only time the safe word gets used is in an emergency.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I check in every now and again to see if a conversation has broken out. It appears so!
    I've wondered how the scammers were attaining their voice sampling to model. I guess this FB voice-vid is one example. But how would the voice-scammers know who to call and scam?
    Well. With AI, “Bob” who happens to have a thick Indian accent can now sound like he’s actually from Texas.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. But to seriously seriously, answer the question, they can consolidate groups of friends and relatives from various databases. And get samples of voices from robo calls.

“Hello … Who is this? … Is there anyone there?”

Might be enough for AI to simulate your voice.

Top Bottom