• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    For anyone that hasn’t met @vitamink in person, yes, he is exactly like this in person as well LOL

Can confirm, @AllenM and his people are the best around. If I can ever find a damn passenger side mirror for my 2016 Fusion, I’ll be seeing him about getting it fixed from my dumbarse smashing it on a trash can.

@Expat, you just get extra points for usage of the word “scofflaw.” (Tips hat)

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    For anyone that hasn’t met @vitamink in person, yes, he is exactly like this in person as well LOL

Can confirm, @AllenM and his people are the best around. If I can ever find a damn passenger side mirror for my 2016 Fusion, I’ll be seeing him about getting it fixed from my dumbarse smashing it on a trash can.

@Expat, you just get extra points for usage of the word “scofflaw.” (Tips hat)
    Does he look like Printcraft in real life also?

Or maybe Printcraft looks like him

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    So the other day I needed a Bren 2 pinned and welded. I contacted INGO member Allen M over at Diamond Collision and set up a time.

I drop off my Bren 2 and my muzzle device and I get contacted immediately. This giant nerd did some math and found out that I was off in my calculations and the combo would be too short. STRIKE 1!!! don’t ever double check my work even if it keeps me out of prison! I should’ve taken his lunch money.

I ordered a stock from Europe, and a part to make my gun just at the legal length. The part arrives first and I go in the morning to drop it off. Everyone is super friendly and legitimately appear to enjoy being at work. STRIKE 2!!!! I’m not a morning person and everyone needs to convey my level of irritability…stop smiling, it’s too early for that and work can’t be that much fun…it’s work. 2 of them tried to engage me in conversation!..The audacity.

So he makes sure everything remains concentric with rods and his own suppressor. At night and over the weekend I get a message that the gun is done. STRIKE 3! Did I ask you to work on it over the weekend, after hours, and on your own time?! No! Now I have this perfectly welded legal gun THAT I CANT SHOOT BECAUSE THE STOCK IS BEING SHIPPED FROM EUROPE! I mean…this guy…so he barely charged me anything which is extra annoying as now it feels like my gun is somehow worth less money. Just based on the amount of conversations on pms and over the phone his hourly rate must be like 10 cents an hour or something. If I went to get an oil change on a Ferrari and the mechanic was like “I dunno $10.00” I’d throw the whole car away.

So in summation:
    If you want a really fun friendly staff, a guy who makes sure you’re legal with nerd math, and will soon be out of business because he doesn’t charge anything near what he should…this is your guy.
    Holy crap! I saw the title and thought, "I gotta read this as I have never heard anything bad about AllenM!" Nice to read about another satisfied customer about a business who wants to take care of their customers.

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Not gun work, but I took my M5 to him years ago for some work. He foind and fixed a few other things. Then without asking gave the car a wash and got the paint to look better than from the factory.

The nerve!:):

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    So the other day I needed a Bren 2 pinned and welded. I contacted INGO member Allen M over at Diamond Collision and set up a time.

I drop off my Bren 2 and my muzzle device and I get contacted immediately. This giant nerd did some math and found out that I was off in my calculations and the combo would be too short. STRIKE 1!!! don’t ever double check my work even if it keeps me out of prison! I should’ve taken his lunch money.

I ordered a stock from Europe, and a part to make my gun just at the legal length. The part arrives first and I go in the morning to drop it off. Everyone is super friendly and legitimately appear to enjoy being at work. STRIKE 2!!!! I’m not a morning person and everyone needs to convey my level of irritability…stop smiling, it’s too early for that and work can’t be that much fun…it’s work. 2 of them tried to engage me in conversation!..The audacity.

So he makes sure everything remains concentric with rods and his own suppressor. At night and over the weekend I get a message that the gun is done. STRIKE 3! Did I ask you to work on it over the weekend, after hours, and on your own time?! No! Now I have this perfectly welded legal gun THAT I CANT SHOOT BECAUSE THE STOCK IS BEING SHIPPED FROM EUROPE! I mean…this guy…so he barely charged me anything which is extra annoying as now it feels like my gun is somehow worth less money. Just based on the amount of conversations on pms and over the phone his hourly rate must be like 10 cents an hour or something. If I went to get an oil change on a Ferrari and the mechanic was like “I dunno $10.00” I’d throw the whole car away.

So in summation:
    If you want a really fun friendly staff, a guy who makes sure you’re legal with nerd math, and will soon be out of business because he doesn’t charge anything near what he should…this is your guy.
    It was a pin and weld job, sheesh.
    But thanks for the kind words. I'll be sure to make it up for it next time.. :)

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Look, I’ll say this:

I’m sure Allen gets a lot of respect here from the poors with his cheap prices and fast/accurate work, but I’m not one of the poors. I pay full price and then some!

Some people on here take their women out with a coupon and say “just make sure your meal is of equal or lesser value….” Whereas I order the large Pepsi and an appetizer…we are not the same. I don’t fault you lesser INGOers though. I wish I could be content with spending less money. It’s an albatross around my neck for sure.

.... When you live lavish, you spend lavishly and Allen and team don’t allow me to spread my bejeweled wings.
    ........ BUT NO I didn’t pay what I feel is necessary to fully respect my Bren 2. Now it’s a dirty pirate hooker.

Allen, stop catering to the poors and raise your prices or I will look elsewhere.

Pepsi?! PEPSI?!
    You crusty, degenerate royal!
    Jesus H. Chr***! That's all we need, a bunch of swells infiltrating our beloved INGO. Next you'll be trying to sully this site with your inbred, contemptible snark!
    I've heard rumor of your attempt to purge the classified section of everything that's not a Colt "snake" revolver or a Purdey safari double. Nay, your high-handed ways will find no purchase here. We "commoners" shall band together to cast off your wicked and despicable efforts to subjugate us.
    You, and your kind, are not half the bag of chips you think you are.
    Your profligate spending keeps our employers in business, necessitating our endless suffrage of a 40, 50, or 60 hour workweek, just to satisfy your incessant demands. You'll defile no willing ears here, my Lord, and deserve no sympathy.

I'll bet you own a sailboat.

Be off with you, vitaminK (if that's your real name......it's more likely Hapsburg) and trouble us no longer!

Sheesh! The starch in some people's shirts.

Apply purple sparingly, or excessively.

Top Bottom