• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Strong movement forming against in-game "loot boxes" right now... I guess some more big AAA games are abusing them, nickel-and-diming players after they've already paid the full $60 for the game.

Lot of the arguments I see take it too far, wanting the government to be involved, calling it "gambling".

I think there's a good middle-ground when it comes to loot boxes... They shouldn't make a game "pay-to-win". Should be purely cosmetic.
    I like Overwatch's approach. Not that far into it, but purely cosmetic from what I can tell. My son really loves opening them and choosing which Victory Pose or whatever.

I could care less. I'd rather have a faster ROF or faster ultimate generation... :) But, I also hate the games that make those things pay-DLC.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hot on the heels of the SNES Classic Edition.... Nintendo has apparently registered a new trademark for Gameboy in Japan.

Interesting. It's been thought that an N64 Classic Edition shouldn't happen... it should just be a major addition of N64 games on the Virtual Console sort of app store on Nintendo consoles...

I honestly didn't expect a Gameboy emulator though. What titles do you expect to see on it? Tetris, Mario Land, Doctor Mario, Donkey Kong Country...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    The article says you should keep going. ;)

i denied the drifters request to save their universe from annihilation by clip production. They wanted me to go to a new universe, but id lost so many drones in the great drifter war that i chose vengeance, after i killed to remaining drifters i had to disassemble all my supplies to scavenge for matter to make more clips. In the end i ate myself.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    i denied the drifters request to save their universe from annihilation by clip production. They wanted me to go to a new universe, but id lost so many drones in the great drifter war that i chose vengeance, after i killed to remaining drifters i had to disassemble all my supplies to scavenge for matter to make more clips. In the end i ate myself.

Wow. You got a lot farther in the game than I did. I only got to the part where the drifters were introduced. Thanks for the spoiler.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nintendo has posted a release timeline.

yi78pkgmvfsz.jpg

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    FIRST 13 ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES ANNOUNCED FOR XBOX ONE COMPATIBILITY
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/23/first-13-original-xbox-games-announced-for-xbox-one-compatibility
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Ninja Gaiden Black
    Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
    Fuzion Frenzy
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    Psychonauts
    Dead to Rights
    Black
    Grabbed by the Ghoulies
    Sid Meier’s Pirates!
    Red Faction II
    BloodRayne 2
    The King of Fighters Neowave
    They even enhanced the graphics on Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic
    [video=youtube;P1kDabyaw5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1kDabyaw5k[/video]

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Dangit, I think I just got rid of my Crimson Skies disc over the summer. Never did finish playing through that game.

Top Bottom