The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Sorry there's not a pic for this littler snicker.

Dilligent traffic cop pulls a car over and sees the offending driver is a gray haired old lady. As he steels himself for yet another unpleasant encounter, he gets out of his patrol car, donning his hat per protocol, approaches cautiously.

"Ma'am, the reason I pulled you over is because I saw you weaving back there."
    She venomously screahes back, "YOU DID NOT! How DARE you!"

"Ma'am, your tires crossed the center line and then entered the shoulder of the road. I'm going to have to ask you some questions."

Snapping back she said, "I don't know what you think you saw, but I was NOT weaving!"

Then she holds up her giant ball of yarn, needles and says, "It's crochet!"

:nuts:

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I know.
    Way too long to be a Dad Joke, but it obviously originated from the same vein.

Except for the police stop, it reminds me of my grandmother who used to drive us grandkids around but never went anywhere without her magic needle and yarn rig that made amazing things.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Dilligent traffic cop pulls a car over and sees the offending driver is a gray haired old lady. As he steels himself for yet another unpleasant encounter, he gets out of his patrol car, donning his hat per protocol, approaches cautiously.

"Ma'am, your tires crossed the center line and then entered the shoulder of the road. I'm going to have to ask you some questions."

Snapping back she said, "I don't know what you think you saw, but I was NOT weaving!"

Have to steal this one for my wife!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Needles are for knitting. You use a hook to crochet.

and Booooo

Top Bottom