The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    9oodxqj.jpg

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    My brother died in January 2000, in Colorado. My sister and I opted for cremation, had a memorial service there, then flew to Indiana for another memorial service. I carried my brother’s ashes in my carry-on bag.

When I got to the (pre-9/11) security checkpoint a very young woman, looked like a teenager, looked in the bag and asked “What is this?”

When I told her the look on her face was priceless. I don’t think she would’ve been more horrified if I had told her it was a can of snakes and spiders. She quickly ushered me through. Macabre perhaps, but I actually got a giggle out of it, and my brother would’ve laughed his ass off as well.
    My wife of 24 years died of cancer in 2007. I swear she had one of everything Tupperware ever made, good Hoosier farm girl. We opted for cremation and I was waiting at the church before the memorial service when the undertaker came in with her remains. Turns out Tupperware makes a black container just for this purpose and she was in it. My best friend thought I was having a meltdown I was laughing so hard, had tears running from laughter. My wife would have thought it was hilarious as well!!

Don

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom