C'mon

salt-weapon.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So, I was in Kroger's tonight and there was a middle-aged guy wearing those carpenter jeans, the ones with a patch pocket about the height of the knee. He had a pistol stuffed in the pocket with what looked like a grip clip holding it in place.

Two things occurred to me; he would probably have to pull his pant leg up to reach the pistol and it was just about the right distance from the floor to be grabbed by a five year old girl.

I hope he doesn't need it in a hurry and that he gets home with it.

I really wish people would carry concealed. Flaunting it like that makes you look like such an amateuristic poser.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    May I suggest the Open Carry Discussion thread?

So, I was in Kroger's tonight and there was a middle-aged guy wearing those carpenter jeans, the ones with a patch pocket about the height of the knee. He had a pistol stuffed in the pocket with what looked like a grip clip holding it in place.

Two things occurred to me; he would probably have to pull his pant leg up to reach the pistol and it was just about the right distance from the floor to be grabbed by a five year old girl.

I really wish people would carry concealed. Flaunting it like that makes you look like such an amateuristic poser.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Was this Thompson/Emerson? If so, I've seen the same guy a few times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom