• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It seems like the threads are being arranged by post number and not post date. Since we started the new platform with most of the last week missing, our starting post numbers on this new platform were artificially lowered. Add the old thread data a few days later and we will see an overlap from the missing week of info and our new posts.

It might take a week or two, but as far as I can tell (and I HAVE slept in a Holiday Inn Express before) it will resolve itself in time. Look at the brand new threads started after the change and they don't have that problem. No old posts to overlap.

I'm thinking the solution, at least in the pic threads (which seem to be the worst offenders) is to lock the current chapter and start a new one. No harm, no foul, clean break and off we go.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    xVxLVJk.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Denny alert!

Due to the strangeness of filming a whole video in a purple filter, I'd say anyone stoopeed enough to believe what they said in the video deserves what they get.
    After the threads about the elections, Holcomb, Texas law proposals and LARPing militias, I REALLY needed to say it out loud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom