• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    A wonderful technique I developed for business people who shake your hand and move into your personal space is to move right into the kissing zone when they do that. ;)
    The GM at the first tool shop I worked in was an in your face talker. And if he was pi$$ed, it was even closer.

He was berating me one day in front of the whole shop for being 2 minutes late. There is a train track right by the shop where trains often stop. You'd have to go an extra three miles to get around it, so this wasn't an uncommon occurrence. This affected everyone in the shop, but as the apprentice, I was the only one he'd blow s**t for it.

I was apparently not displaying the proper amount of contrition for my tardiness and he got madder and closer as he ranted. He was about a inch from my face when he asked something like, don't you have anything to say?

In a whisper only he could hear, I told him the only thing I had to say is that if you get one millimeter closer to my face I am going to grab you by both ears and kiss you on the mouth right here in front of everybody.

He stood there stunned for a minute and decided I wasn't bluffing. He finally stomped off to his office red faced.

When guys asked what I'd said to him, I told most of them I threatened to drag him outside and kick his arse. Gained me a lot of street cred in that shop. :D

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    The GM at the first tool shop I worked in was an in your face talker. And if he was pi$$ed, it was even closer.

He was berating me one day in front of the whole shop for being 2 minutes late. There is a train track right by the shop where trains often stop. You'd have to go an extra three miles to get around it, so this wasn't an uncommon occurrence. This affected everyone in the shop, but as the apprentice, I was the only one he'd blow s**t for it.

I was apparently not displaying the proper amount of contrition for my tardiness and he got madder and closer as he ranted. He was about a inch from my face when he asked something like, don't you have anything to say?

In a whisper only he could hear, I told him the only thing I had to say is that if you get one millimeter closer to my face I am going to grab you by both ears and kiss you on the mouth right here in front of everybody.

He stood there stunned for a minute and decided I wasn't bluffing. He finally stomped off to his office red faced.

When guys asked what I'd said to him, I told most of them I threatened to drag him outside and kick his arse. Gained me a lot of street cred in that shop. :D
    In this day and age he would have #metoo'ed you for that sexual assault. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom