• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    William Barr: ‘No Basis’ For Crossfire Hurricane Investigation, Durham Report Will Produce Indictments

It's nice to have something to talk about other than COVID-19. Too bad the topic is something as treasonous as the deep state trying to sabotage an election and trying to run a coup of on the president.

But it looks like there may be some charges coming out of this at some point after all. I'm sure it will pertaining only to the lowest level players, but one can hope it uncovers more than that.

This is so coming true...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yates admits she was shocked that Obama already knew the contents of the Flynn-Kislyak calls at the 5 Jan 17 WH meeting, but Obama wasn't personally spying on Trump or anything. Nothing to see there

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Saw this thread resurrected and thought we might have a runner.

We do, it's BHO, running from the premiere scandal of his administration. They thought HRC would win and it all would be swept under the rug, and now Trump's dogs are pulling it out from under there. And if the media was not a wholly owned entity of the left they would have a field day with this and make millions in the process...

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    It absolutely is every bit as big as Watergate, but possibly bigger, depending on Obama's involvement. The problem is that the Democrats hold a higher standard of behavior for everyone else but them. Sort of remind's me of "Animal Farm" where everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others.

We'll see where this goes. My worry is that it will still have a chance of getting swept under the rug if Biden gets elected. It really shouldn't matter who gets elected. That's the biggest problem with it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We do, it's BHO, running from the premiere scandal of his administration. They thought HRC would win and it all would be swept under the rug, and now Trump's dogs are pulling it out from under there. And if the media was not a wholly owned entity of the left they would have a field day with this and make millions in the process...

I still have a forlorn hope that the MSM will eventually conclude Trump II is inevitable and turn on the Obamaites to keep the dollars flowing

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It absolutely is every bit as big as Watergate, but possibly bigger, depending on Obama's involvement. The problem is that the Democrats hold a higher standard of behavior for everyone else but them. Sort of remind's me of "Animal Farm" where everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others.

We'll see where this goes. My worry is that it will still have a chance of getting swept under the rug if Biden gets elected. It really shouldn't matter who gets elected. That's the biggest problem with it.

IMHO this level of corruption and scandal makes Watergate look like stealing a candy bar by comparison.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IMHO this level of corruption and scandal makes Watergate look like stealing a candy bar by comparison.
    Pretty sure if it was a Republican administration that had been pulling this crap, the media would also think it was bigger than Watergate. For a Democrat administration, it's just business as usual. Nothing to see here.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

They planned for 16+ years of power.

They got 8.

Why do you think they freaked out so bad over Trump being elected? They knew all this stuff would eventually come to light.

The ukraine ordeal was a fine example of just how testy they get when we get close to the truth. Obama fighting a private unsanctioned war and keeping it a secret from congress was the scandal to end all scandals.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    the saddest part of the entire thing is that certain 'americans' are okay with it because orange man bad. I will never understand the mentality of .gov know what's best.

eta: almost to 500 after 11 years! :banana:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Currently trending on Twitter: #Obamagate

lvBpmLJ.jpg

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'm flabbergasted, but probably shouldn't be, that people who constantly scream that the justice system is biased or rigged are the same ones sneering that Flynn MUST be guilty since he plead guilty to put a stop to the lawfare.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Lawfare is a term that can be understood if you look at the my case transcript of warthogs case.

Top Bottom