• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    If this turns out to be true what if anything will be done?

From the article: As to whether SARS-CoV-2 was genetically engineered, it is here where Dr. Fauci enters this dangerous picture: In 2017, without sufficient warning to the Trump White House, Dr, Fauci and his NIH colleague Dr. Francis Collins re-authorized the use of gain-of-function research inside China’s Wuhan Lab.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/13/is-dr-fauci-the-father-of-the-pandemic/

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Is that about the time Fauci announced the US was going to have a pandemic?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...y-fauci-warned-potential-outbreak/5494601002/

Students and global health experts gathered to encourage the then-incoming Trump administration to "plan accordingly," according to Georgetown University Medical Center. The event, held Jan. 10, 2017, was organized by the Center for Global Health Science and Security in partnership with the Harvard Global Health Institute.

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases," Fauci said during his "Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration" speech, which came shortly before Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20. He added, "the thing we're extraordinarily confident about is that we're going to see this in the next few years.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Fauci denies approval of gain of function testing. I don't necessarily think it's sinister to provide funding to foreign labs, but I look forward to more information on this. Regardless of the players involved, if this truly came from the Wuhan lab either intentionally or accidentally...oh my God...

All the death across the world. Better that I don't speculate on this yet for my own sanity.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Show me the money trail. I'm capable of admitting when I'm wrong, but I don't see any real evidence.
    Come on man do you really think its that easy. Just look at what has already been brought into the light. Add it all up.
    A well defined money trail will not surface that easily. This little Biatch is obviously a shill for those calling the shots.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Come on man do you really think its that easy. Just look at what has already been brought into the light. Add it all up.
    A well defined money trail will not surface that easily. This little Biatch is obviously a shill for those calling the shots.
    But everything that people are adding up to arrive at this conclusion, I've found information to debunk it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Ok it was mostly hear say but I don't believe in coincidence. Check out how deep his wife is involved in the bureaucracy.
    I hear that a lot, people tell me to check out this or that, but when I do I don't find anything reliable or convincing. I have a hard time going down that road without any slight shred of evidence. Give me something and I promise you I'll listen, but I just can't find anything to get me there.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Fauci denies approval of gain of function testing. I don't necessarily think it's sinister to provide funding to foreign labs, but I look forward to more information on this. Regardless of the players involved, if this truly came from the Wuhan lab either intentionally or accidentally...oh my God...

All the death across the world. Better that I don't speculate on this yet for my own sanity.
    Really? You think the ChiComs do a damned thing without giving thought to how it helps them with their overarching ambition to be THE world power? If Fauci doesn't understand this he must be too stupid to wipe his ass after he s***s.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes, and he has spent my entire life as a swamp creature. He is well practiced at living in the slime.

Reactions: Leo

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Really? You think the ChiComs do a damned thing without giving thought to how it helps them with their overarching ambition to be THE world power? If Fauci doesn't understand this he must be too stupid to wipe his ass after he shits.
    I didn't say that. All I said was I wouldn't, by default, say it was sinister to send money to a lab to research coronaviruses in a coronavirus hot bed. If it makes him geopolitically stupid then so be it, I'm just saying it wouldn't require bad intentions to make the decision.

Top Bottom