• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No more pitting for the Frank? A moment of silence. The city is less safe now.

Please tell me they let you keep your curb stompin boots? Cuz if those are taken away, I'm moving out of the city. The youts and thugs will know they have free reign and will take over.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Turning in my 2016 Interceptor with PIT bumper tomorrow and picking up a 2023 Charger. Not going to be PITing with it unless the PITee is a compact car with plastic bumpers. The new car is going to be nice, but its not going to be the same.
    Oh man! I was there for one of the many notches on the PIT bumper a few years back.

Important question: does the Charger have a passengers side "oh hell" handle? Your Taurus did not.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Turning in my 2016 Interceptor with PIT bumper tomorrow and picking up a 2023 Charger. Not going to be PITing with it unless the PITee is a compact car with plastic bumpers. The new car is going to be nice, but its not going to be the same.
    Does it come with one of the new rugged laptops? Dell quit making the laptops with the barrel charger several years ago, forcing IMPD to cough up money to buy real rugged laptops for the cars, and not the office models that get pretty beat.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    No more pitting for the Frank? A moment of silence. The city is less safe now.

Please tell me they let you keep your curb stompin boots? Cuz if those are taken away, I'm moving out of the city. The youts and thugs will know they have free reign and will take over.
    Still have them. Been wearing my Danner Acadia boots lately.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This thread reminds me, I had another ******* hit my parked car the other day. I’m sick of this crap. My next vehicle will have bull bars at both ends, I swear. I don’t care if I have to put some tubing at both ends of a minivan.
    Well you could always go with a sprint car pushing bumper, they are much less... regulated then the pit bars.

Top Bottom