• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

This guy is an active IFD firefighter. Caught with a gun, meth, and wearing a Sons of Silence patch. He has already been back to work after his arrest. And this isn't his first brush with the law. Funny how he isn't held to the same standards an IMPD officer is.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

This guy is an active IFD firefighter. Caught with a gun, meth, and wearing a Sons of Silence patch. He has already been back to work after his arrest. And this isn't his first brush with the law. Funny how he isn't held to the same standards an IMPD officer is.
    It would be nice if the rule of law applied to everyone equally.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    IMPD does. Can't speak for IFD.
    Shouldn't IMPD feel threatened by their own catch-and-release on situations like this? Wouldn't higher-ups worry about job security if they are releasing people who have drug and prohibited gun possession? I'm not in criminal justice/public policy, but if I were in such a department in an Indy-area college, it would seem an obvious student project to analyze those sorts of public records, especially in the era of half-baked interpretation of statistics.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Shouldn't IMPD feel threatened by their own catch-and-release on situations like this? Wouldn't higher-ups worry about job security if they are releasing people who have drug and prohibited gun possession? I'm not in criminal justice/public policy, but if I were in such a department in an Indy-area college, it would seem an obvious student project to analyze those sorts of public records, especially in the era of half-baked interpretation of statistics.
    I'm confused. IMPD didn't arrest him, and police don't "release" anyone after they are "caught." He was arrested in Iowa. IMPD would have put him up for termination as soon as the arrest was made. IFD has done nothing, and he has worked as a supervisor after the arrest.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Just going out on a limb here...but that wasn't his vest, and some guy lent him the bike, he's never seen that straw before, and the officer planted the firearm... The important thing missed is that he was probably volunteering his time for orphans or widows or something. Yep, that had to be it. A charity fundraiser with his motorcycle club! Yes. Totally what he was doing. Really, this is just an unfortunate set of circumstances he found himself in. Nothing to see, carryon...(um, or don't carry if you are prohibited) :facepalm:

Sebree, who was alone, was wearing a Sons of Silence 1%er leather vest, “identifying him as being a member of this outlaw motorcycle club,” the affidavit says.

The trooper asked whether Sebree had a gun. He said he did and that it was locked up on his bike.

“I also observed a red cut-down plastic straw w/ white residue on it sticking out of a pocket on his vest,” the trooper wrote in the affidavit. “Based on my training and experience this item was consistent with snorter straws that (a) drug user will use to snort drugs with.”

The trooper deployed his drug-detection K9, and the dog alerted toward the side of the motorcycle with luggage compartments and a backpack. A probable-cause search produced a “very small personal amount” of crystal methamphetamine and another snorting tube with white residue on it, the affidavit says.

The trooper also found a Kimber .45 caliber handgun with a fully loaded magazine and a round
    in the chamber.

When the trooper did a background check on Sebree, he discovered Sebree is prohibited from possessing guns.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I'm confused. IMPD didn't arrest him, and police don't "release" anyone after they are "caught." He was arrested in Iowa. IMPD would have put him up for termination as soon as the arrest was made. IFD has done nothing, and he has worked as a supervisor after the arrest.
    Ah, okay. This is my 100% fault for just skimming the article while waiting on a calculation to run. I'm all caught up. Your original gripe is still justified and I was mistaken.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    The last check I ever accepted was at a crown point gun show, and it was from a Gary Indiana police officer IN UNIFORM. He would not return my calls, so I called the Gary Indiana police department. I was informed that there was nothing they would do. I said “would you at least like his name and badge number, so you know which police officer is breaking the law by writing bad checks?” She said “no, that is just a civil matter between you and him”. Boy how times have changed. A friend of mine is an old time state police officer, and he says back in the day, they would even fire you for infidelity.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The last check I ever accepted was at a crown point gun show, and it was from a Gary Indiana police officer IN UNIFORM. He would not return my calls, so I called the Gary Indiana police department. I was informed that there was nothing they would do. I said “would you at least like his name and badge number, so you know which police officer is breaking the law by writing bad checks?” She said “no, that is just a civil matter between you and him”. Boy how times have changed. A friend of mine is an old time state police officer, and he says back in the day, they would even fire you for infidelity.
    As they should since you can't be trusted.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Addiction is a mental health problem right? If you self-report and seek help I'm guessing you are good as long as monitored.

The felon in possession of a gun may be an issue though, or whatever he was disqualified for.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Another pice of ****.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Being a prohibited possessor.. and is still employed by IFD.

I'd prefer firefighters not belong to 1%er motorcycle clubs. I'm thinking that might be a condition of employment. If not it really should be. Like not doing meth.

Is it that hard to get firefighters? They have to keep sweeping **** under the rug, are leftists screaming to defund the fire department? No!!

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Being a prohibited possessor.. and is still employed by IFD.

I'd prefer firefighters not belong to 1%er motorcycle clubs. I'm thinking that might be a condition of employment. If not it really should be. Like not doing meth.

Is it that hard to get firefighters? They have to keep sweeping **** under the rug, are leftists screaming to defund the fire department? No!!
    EXACTLY THIS!!!

The fact that he is still employed is mind boggling! That that he has not had to submit for immediate drug testing is absolutely irresponsible of their leadership. WHY? Where is the accountability? We have to listen to the talking heads yapping about how IMPD is 'held to a higher standard' and yet they cannot seem to articulate just what that standard is. And yet IFD seems to be working hard at publicly championing the low performer.

**What you permit, you promote**

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd prefer firefighters ... Like not doing meth.

So basically what you're saying is you don't want extra energetic firefighters?

Firefighters are the real heroes. Fat people aren't going to put themselves back in the bed after the roll out, after all. They *need* that extra pep...

If he was a cop there would be a press release, a news conference with various elected officials, and fifteen INGO threads about it by now.

Top Bottom