Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It was a perfect evening here too. We even had a fire tonight, roasting dogs and making smores. I'm not much of a fire guy but the kids and grand kids had a big time.

Nothing like a nice fire. We did Smores with the terrorists tonight. It was very special.

USGbVAD.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I have some reading to do to catch up.

All went well at the cath lab this morning. They did not find any blockages worth treating at this time and the exiting stents are all in good shape so I got to come home this afternoon. Ate and slept until 9:30pm.

Fentanyl and whatever else they gave me is good stuff (used in the proper medical setting). I was awake most/much of the time and got to watch the catheter moving around inside me on the monitor. Couldn't really feel my body I guess because I didn't know they had started until I saw the monitor. I thought the cover on the X-ray unit over me was moving like a treadmill, asked about it and was assured it was just the drugs...lol

The only negative is we still don't know what's causing the irregular heartbeats. That will eventually get sorted out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

All went well at the cath lab this morning. They did not find any blockages worth treating at this time and the exiting stents are all in good shape so I got to come home this afternoon. Ate and slept until 9:30pm.

Fentanyl and whatever else they gave me is good stuff (used in the proper medical setting). I was awake most/much of the time and got to watch the catheter moving around inside me on the monitor. Couldn't really feel my body I guess because I didn't know they had started until I saw the monitor. I thought the cover on the X-ray unit over me was moving like a treadmill, asked about it and was assured it was just the drugs...lol

The only negative is we still don't know what's causing the irregular heartbeats. That will eventually get sorted out.

Still in our outgoing positive thoughts my friend.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Glad it all looks good GMC, happy that this is not to serious. You got good news today with a little mystery.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Apparently I posted about this 7 hours ago and didn't remember doing that. Like I said...good drugs.:laugh:
    After my surgery last fall they gave me fentanyl, and instead of wanting to go straight home I declared we were going to Starbucks to see my friends and get hot chocolate. I only slightly remember that. :laugh6:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    For us to keep this on the down low would be top level secret squirrel type security and we aint got that....:):

It would require a private by permission only thread or a by invitation only FB page. Even then I suspect it would be difficult to prevent bleed over in to the CZickness.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

That's great news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom