The CZickness XXXIII: Putting the Social in Social Distancing.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone.

Range trip this morning with the girls. Finally getting my wife to try my P365. If she does well with it, I'll be selling off her G42 (.380) and she'll be taking the P365 from me.

Woke up this morning thinking I might dive head first into putting Holosun 407C V2 reflex sights on my other two Glocks (G21 and G45). Have AllenM mill the slides. I really do love the idea of red dots on pistols. I'm good with irons, but I really struggle with irons on pistols at distance despite time spent working on it. I've shot red dots at distance and the hit percentage on target drastically improves for me. I think the red dot fills that void. I just have to put in some time drawing from a holster with them to get that natural aim down.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Morning everyone.

Range trip this morning with the girls. Finally getting my wife to try my P365. If she does well with it, I'll be selling off her G42 (.380) and she'll be taking the P365 from me.

Woke up this morning thinking I might dive head first into putting Holosun 407C V2 reflex sights on my other two Glocks (G21 and G45). Have AllenM mill the slides. I really do love the idea of red dots on pistols. I'm good with irons, but I really struggle with irons on pistols at distance despite time spent working on it. I've shot red dots at distance and the hit percentage on target drastically improves for me. I think the red dot fills that void. I just have to put in some time drawing from a holster with them to get that natural aim down.
    I’ve thought about selling my G42 for a G43, but the P365 and I just didn’t get along as well as I do with Glocks. :dunno:

I did shoot my cousin’s new P365 XL yesterday and liked it much better, so that might be an option. It’s really not much bigger but feels a lot better in my hand.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I’ve thought about selling my G42 for a G43, but the P365 and I just didn’t get along as well as I do with Glocks. :dunno:

I did shoot my cousin’s new P365 XL yesterday and liked it much better, so that might be an option. It’s really not much bigger but feels a lot better in my hand.
    Morning SS I had both a 3665 and a 365 XL. I still have the XL.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    The XL is a big upgrade for me also. But I did keep the 365 because with a flush fit mag I can pocket carry it.

I have found that I never pocket carry anymore. So I sold my p365 last night. I want to start carrying an RMR..They do not make a p365 already milled and I don't like the gun enough to invest having it milled. If I go p365xl I'd rather go glock 43x with 15 round magazines. So I sent off my 43x slide to be milled and can swap it between my 43 and 43x.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I have found that I never pocket carry anymore. So I sold my p365 last night. I want to start carrying an RMR..They do not make a p365 already milled and I don't like the gun enough to invest having it milled. If I go p365xl I'd rather go glock 43x with 15 round magazines. So I sent off my 43x slide to be milled and can swap it between my 43 and 43x.

Your guns sold fast. I kept looking at your M&P.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom