The CZickness XXXI: Almost Super Sunday followed by Sockless Monday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Czickoos! :coffee:

I need to run my P10C along side the new P07 sometime. It was interesting running WT’s P10C with the P10S last weekend. With the +2 extension, the P10S is not much smaller in grip. With the factory 12 round mag though, the P10S does carry like a smaller gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yep. I'm guessing it was one of the first gen models that had a few known issues and was why the newer models were introduced.

I still prefer the 1st gen P10Cs. No other reason than it’s fully ambidextrous as is. I’m happy to deal with the mag release being a tad stiff to gain that. Time will tell if other issues crop up but so far, I’ve been happy with mine. I am going to put a set of Talon grip tapes on one of those to appease the wife. She was not a fan of the texture when she shot it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I still prefer the 1st gen P10Cs. No other reason than it’s fully ambidextrous as is. I’m happy to deal with the mag release being a tad stiff to gain that. Time will tell if other issues crop up but so far, I’ve been happy with mine. I am going to put a set of Talon grip tapes on one of those to appease the wife. She was not a fan of the texture when she shot it.

Out of the 3 I have, I have a 1.0 a 1.5 and a 2.0, none of which I've had any issues with. They all work fine, though I do like the new mag release on the 2.0 model.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Out of the 3 I have, I have a 1.0 a 1.5 and a 2.0, none of which I've had any issues with. They all work fine, though I do like the new mag release on the 2.0 model.

Actually, I think that mine are a 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 (P10S) too. The 1.5 might be closer to a 1.0 though as it does not have the anti-rotation cut in the slide for the striker sleeve.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The second P10C I bought has a couple of minor internal updates and supposedly had an improved trigger geometry but when I compared it to the factory trigger in the original while installing the HBI trigger, it was identical. At the 3k mark, I started getting striker housing rotation and sent the first one back to CZ so now that one has the later style slide cut and striker housing. The second one I have runs with the CGW anti-rotation pin.

It will be interesting to run the P10C with Talons. I use them on all of my Gen3 Glocks and P07/P09s.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ll have to check the records but I think I’m into somewhat of a record territory right now. Normally, I’ve bought a gun and am in the hunt for a second by this time of the year. With an early Feb birthday, I’ve always used that as an excuse to buy a gun.

I just have zero wants right now. At least, wants that I could afford anyway. One of these days, I’ll pick up a good quality clone of an SAA but that’s about it until the Jakl comes out. That one will most likely be a 2021 purchase anyway as I’ll wait until the bugs have been worked out of it before buying.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’ll have to check the records but I think I’m into somewhat of a record territory right now. Normally, I’ve bought a gun and am in the hunt for a second by this time of the year. With an early Feb birthday, I’ve always used that as an excuse to buy a gun.

I just have zero wants right now. At least, wants that I could afford anyway. One of these days, I’ll pick up a good quality clone of an SAA but that’s about it until the Jakl comes out. That one will most likely be a 2021 purchase anyway as I’ll wait until the bugs have been worked out of it before buying.

We got you covered. We bought two this year already. Lol

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    TT, I've been thinking about getting an ankle holster for the G19, but I'm concerned it might be too big for the ankle. Since you said that you have one I was wondering if you've tried it and if so what your thoughts are concerning this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah i think it was the older model. I haven't had any issues with mine either. I just thought the video was hilarious because it's not polished people reviewing guns.
    I get tired of all the people who try to be perfect and use all the proper terms and basically become just like everyone else on YouTube

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom