Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Early bank job today, it took 30 minutes and now I'm done for the day. Is it too early to start drinking?

Never spend more than 90 seconds inside during a bank job...and you really shouldn't be posting online about it unless you're looking for free room and board.:laugh:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yup, that's a good price. I paid $100 more for my 10.5" pistol version, but it was in short supply at the time.
    The only thing that I don't like is the design of Ruger's BCG......the bolt was way tight. I cleaned and lubed it well before shooting it, and it ran fine. Still....I might swap it for a NIB BCG.

Go for it, WT ! :patriot:
    I will second the tight bolt. I tried to run steel case early on (yes I said the Taboo word in here :cool:) and it wouldn't cycle 100%. After I got the rifle broke in with a few hundred rounds of brass case it would cycle the steel case fine. It did cycle full power brass case just fine, so unless you follow my footsteps you'll be fine. Don't be like me, unless you want to drive all the anti steel case people in here crazy....love you CM. ;)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Good going, Ben. :yesway: I'm holding off until next week .....I feel run-down today, or I'd join you.
    Morning MM!
    We should try to get a group together in early Jan and grab a bite to eat and then do some shooting. I'll take more time for lunch and not have to hurry back! :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yup, that's a good price. I paid $100 more for my 10.5" pistol version, but it was in short supply at the time.
    The only thing that I don't like is the design of Ruger's BCG......the bolt was way tight. I cleaned and lubed it well before shooting it, and it ran fine. Still....I might swap it for a NIB BCG.

Go for it, WT ! :patriot:

I will second the tight bolt. I tried to run steel case early on (yes I said the Taboo word in here :cool:) and it wouldn't cycle 100%. After I got the rifle broke in with a few hundred rounds of brass case it would cycle the steel case fine. It did cycle full power brass case just fine, so unless you follow my footsteps you'll be fine. Don't be like me, unless you want to drive all the anti steel case people in here crazy....love you CM. ;)

I'm currently fighting the battle against the miser in my head who thinks I don't need it... :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom