THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Proud to call you all friends. Thinking of our missing men tonight. Lights in our path that have gone on to the next level. Practice pray and prepare, my friends. Our world may have need of us b4 we expect it and we should endeavor to be prepared. And to prepare those who must follow us.
    Wise...VERY VERY WISE words, Rick.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    You're better off with a Kel-Tec KSG. The DP-12 is heavy unloaded.

actually that is a good thing - as it will mitigate recoil and not self-destruct after many slugs down the pipe.

It is an impressive weapon - as it is a CNC'd frame whereas the other offerings from S&W, KelTec, etc are a simple flimsy stamped steel frame.

Material: Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, Thermal coated receiver

--- start @ 1:49

Build quality is night and day. And I would simply trust Standard Manuf. from all the other fantastic iron they make, shotty's/1911's/AR's

Thanks for your reply....

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning : My fellow CZicko's.!

Time to move a bunch of beer and other drinks from my TajMaGarage today before they all freeze in the coming days.

Gonna hafta tie down some loose ends in both garages as the cold starts to roll our way.

WE gonna get a bunch of cold temps here in the AridBelt....not sure about the snow feature but that isn't a worry at all.

Now, all of my friends up near Fat Wayne, y'all are gonna catch it.!!!

Be Safe everyone.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Well :poop:

Was gonna pick up the Pro slide in the classies for my Xcarry, but I really don't care for the look at that slide and I really, really like the stainless Spectre slide. Guess I'll join the buy once cry once club... :crying:

Tommy - just do it and do it once...It'll be your forever perfect purchase for that iron.

You'll be happy with it and always kicking yourself NOT getting it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well :poop:

Was gonna pick up the Pro slide in the classies for my Xcarry, but I really don't care for the look at that slide and I really, really like the stainless Spectre slide. Guess I'll join the buy once cry once club... :crying:
    On any of the Sig optics ready slides, especially used ones, just double check and do your research on what optics they are cut for. I believe (but haven't researched it in depth) that some of the slides (even the same "named" slide have had some rolling modifications of what compatibility they have). Also, some of the slides have changed to retain the rear sight when an optic is mounted but earlier versions lose the rear sight.

It's one of my major pet peeves with Sig that they don't do clearly demark generations. While that's a good thing for continuous improvement and getting things to market, it's tough when trying to delineate parts compat.

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    If you haven't already signed up to help with this testing, what are you waiting for?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/looking-for-volunteers-for-an-online-gun-safety-course-i’m-making-for-a-masters-degree-capstone-project.529671/

@zachcz is a good dude who needs our help. Let's help.
    Well, he does cz in his name...
    I believe turbo brought him in.

I'm in, a refresher is never a bad thing. I have confidence it'll be a good course. If so, ill have my 14 yr old check it out as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom