Looking for volunteers for an online gun safety course I’m making for a masters degree capstone project

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I’m. looking for volunteers to complete a four hour online training im creating for basic gun safety and storage. My school changed the policy on me so no longer can use friends as my participants and they encouraged getting them by asking on an established online group.

This is going to cover basic safety as well as safe storage. Would like a variety of experience levels. Please PM me if interested.

This will tentatively take place in January-February

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    I’m. looking for volunteers to complete a four hour online training im creating for basic gun safety and storage. My school changed the policy on me so no longer can use friends as my participants and they encouraged getting them by asking on an established online group.

This is going to cover basic safety as well as safe storage. Would like a variety of experience levels. Please PM me if interested.

This will tentatively take place in January-February
    I'd help assuming I'm around those dates. Pm me when you have details.
    Rick

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    4-hour, online, self-paced? Or is it online, instructor led session(s)?

Can't be worse than my annual compliance training. Sign me up.

I have a bit of experience designing online courses, if you want/need feedback.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I appreciate all of the comments and messages. I will share a little of what I plan it to be. It will be self paced. Some reading and video content. Is going to be a beginner course. I believe it will be great for people new to the hobby or adult family members that may not be too interested or have little experience.

Donovan48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2022
    Tippecanoe County
    I appreciate all of the comments and messages. I will share a little of what I plan it to be. It will be self paced. Some reading and video content. Is going to be a beginner course. I believe it will be great for people new to the hobby or adult family members that may not be too interested or have little experience.
    If it's a course for beginners why do you want more advanced participants?

Top Bottom