The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    It’s amazing how he could be so meaningful to people just in a forum, just shows how great he was in real life.
    I only met CM twice, but he made a lasting impression. As another member on here has said, he was the first person you would want to see if you were in trouble and the last person you would want to see if you were causing someone else trouble.

God bless you, Tim!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Slow to respond as I'm not in here as much as I used to be, but... yesterday's news of CM took a little time to digest.

At the SGE a few years back, I remember talking to CM about the number of times people would confront me with the "Why do you need <fill in the blank>?" argument. I can't remember if it was him or his son that joined that day, but the response was short and completely on point. The 2A is in the Bill of Rights, not the "Bill of Needs".

He and I had met maybe a couple other times outside the circle. He was unabashedly honest about where he stood on things. Didn't always agree with him, but always appreciated that he was transparent. Hope he and BA are flapping their wings right now as we honor his memory with all these posts about our fondness for them both.

May we all live in ways that honor the memories of those we love and miss without shame. Sky divin'. Rocky Mountain climbin'. And a bull named Fu Manchu.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    i-mNPdv3P-L.jpg

i-2CFwq6t-L.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom