The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Found a S&W 4th Model HE to go with one of my EE Clark holsters, made during the 20s it's correct for the period. Nickel with ivory grips, it would have been a good combination for a well heeled gumshoe or police official on the west coast back in that day.

eeche38.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I declined the FGE due to not wanting to leave the Mrs with the kids by herself 2 weekends in a row...now I'm contemplating going hunting on Saturday because by opportunities are limited.
    Might limit some other opportunities... Might be worth it (that comment doesn't reflect on Mrs jagee)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    After checking with our host / master of ceremonies ..... and confirming that Brutus was invited to the Big Show again this year. :alright:

I decided to do a bit of visual enhancement to his Starlight travel case.

Brutus wants to BARK this year. Last Fall, we only shot (8) rounds through it
    .... pathetic ! I'm bringing (24) rounds of 660 grain (M33) 50 BMG.
    PLEASE .... don't let me down, gangsters .... I want to come home with -0- rounds !

i-g72Zs4s-L.jpg

I'm also bringing a large pumpkin. If anyone has / or can pick-up some Tannerite, I'd be happy to hand you up to a $20 reimbursement. I have an explosive vision in my head ! :D
    Ok. This is almost reason enough to leave my wife in the cabin on our anniversary weekend.......

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    So after spending last Thursday night in the local hospital, guess who just ordered a frickin smart watch. Who knew a heart rate of 37-44 bpm was that bad.

I told Da Boss that this monitor I am wearing will let em know to turn on the flashing lights if needed. But noooo, now I get a watch too. I hate technology.

On the plus side this week, I sanded and applied 4 coats of true oil on the 22 Dad gave me.
    Working on re-bluing things next. Time consuming, but a labor of love on the first gun I ever shot.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Speaking of CGW...My Pro Kit for the P-09 arrived this afternoon.

Stripped the gun down this evening and started swapping parts. When it came time to put the trigger back in, the trigger pin that was laid out was nowhere to be found.

Of course this started the 30 minute search. Moved everything over and over, looked on the floor, emptied the trash can twice. Checked the desktop multiple times and no luck. I was in disbelief. Trigger pins are not an item that disappears.

Having old eyes, I used a flashlight a few times working with the small parts and continually while searching. Specifically, this flashlight.

20221005_194706.jpg

And I finally found the trigger pin...

20221005_194722.jpg

:wallbash::lmfao::wallbash:

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Stripped the gun down this evening and started swapping parts. When it came time to put the trigger back in, the trigger pin that was laid out was nowhere to be found.

Of course this started the 30 minute search. Moved everything over and over, looked on the floor, emptied the trash can twice. Checked the desktop multiple times and no luck. I was in disbelief. Trigger pins are not an item that disappears.

Having old eyes, I used a flashlight a few times working with the small parts and and continually while searching. Specifically, this flashlight.

View attachment 228599

View attachment 228600

:lmfao:
    :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lol2: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lol2: :D

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Having old eyes, I used a flashlight a few times working with the small parts and and continually while searching. Specifically, this flashlight.

View attachment 228599

View attachment 228600

This is a move that I would do!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom