The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    All my G guns are gone, after trying and trying over and over again for year and years. I've just found the Sigs to be more enjoyable to shoot.
    I’ve tried to like polymer striker fired guns but just haven’t found any I like. Maybe Canik. I need to rent one and see. Haven’t tried a polymer Sig yet. Two things that I want to add to my collection, something polymer striker fired and a “wonder nine”. CZ has my attention for the “wonder nine”.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I’ve tried to like polymer striker fired guns but just haven’t found any I like. Maybe Canik. I need to rent one and see. Haven’t tried a polymer Sig yet. Two things that I want to add to my collection, something polymer striker fired and a “wonder nine”. CZ has my attention for the “wonder nine”.
    I own exactly 1 striker fired gun, my Sig P365. Its handy but my PCR is far superior.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I have a thing for the original wonder 9's. It's actually how I ended up in here. I've been trying to collect them. But once I bought my cz75b omega, then had the wizard sweeten it up... I've been stuck since. Yes. I like spreadsheets. Like, it's a thing I do, for everything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221001_224810.jpg
      Screenshot_20221001_224810.jpg
      343.1 KB · Views: 18

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    A little song sparrow was sitting pretty in the berry bush.

3H4A0755%20copy-XL.jpg

And there was great frivolity at the bird bath !

3H4A0763%20copy-XL.jpg
    3H4A0778-XL.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Where in Indy are you? We should meet up at the range sometime. I have a Canik TP9 SF Elite that is a fantastic shooter. I also have a Walther PPQ, Walther PDP and CZ P10C OR that are all nice to shoot. I will say heavy metal hammer fired guns are funner to shoot, but the poly striker fired guns are lighter and don't have any external safeties or decockers to deal with.

Firehawk

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Morning all... :coffee:

Where in Indy are you? We should meet up at the range sometime. I have a Canik TP9 SF Elite that is a fantastic shooter. I also have a Walther PPQ, Walther PDP and CZ P10C OR that are all nice to shoot. I will say heavy metal hammer fired guns are funner to shoot, but the poly striker fired guns are lighter and don't have any external safeties or decockers to deal with.
    Lebanon but I travel all over central IN for work. I’d love to meet up sometime. I was seriously looking at the TP9 Elite Combat until the Rival came out.

Firehawk

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Mmmmmmm.... Hoppes No.9 - fond childhood memories conjured up by an aroma.
    My nephew recently told me the same thing when I was helping him field strip and clean his Kimber. “Hoppes is one of my favorite smells. It always makes me think of when I was a kid and you and Dad would get all the guns out on the living room floor and clean them”. Miss those times. Made me tear up a bit.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    grab a P10F or P10C

Better yet find a Phantom - polymer - fantastic handgun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom