The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I was just on CZ’s website looking at their line up. I’ve been on a search for a carry gun for my wife. The P-01 Omega could be a good candidate. Compact 9mm with controls similar to a 1911, but SA/DA which might be better for her. The CZ 75 style just looks great too!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That might be a Cylinder & Slide magwell unless he pulled it out of inventory.
    Definitely S&A. They're the only ones I see that run checkering all the way down. The checkering doesn't have to run all the way down, but I like these 1-piece style that have the back of the housing flush with the magwell. I remember holding a 1911 with these before (probably CM's) and was amazed at how great it felt.

I'd want this, but in blued. Nobody has them in stock (that I can find). Might have to call them to order.

1664660513669.png

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    CM always recommended the Stan Chen when I was looking for one for one of my 1911s and I said as you did Spicy or close, damn they're proud of those! He always came back with, save your pennies, the best is never cheap and you'll be happier with the result. Have to say he was spot on with that advice and I implemented that advice on most everything I bought after that. In hindsight, that advice has made me much happier with the outcome more than once.

Another good friend also gave me some very sound information, Good sh!t be costing! He was spot on too.

Dont be getting something just to be filling a void, get the good sh!t, it's worth it, is what I'm trying to say anyway.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I was just on CZ’s website looking at their line up. I’ve been on a search for a carry gun for my wife. The P-01 Omega could be a good candidate. Compact 9mm with controls similar to a 1911, but SA/DA which might be better for her. The CZ 75 style just looks great too!
    I have a P-01 Omega, and it is a nice gun. There is also the CZ 75 PCR, but it doesn't have the rail. The P-01 allows for lights if that is your thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom