The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Just found a nice John Deere snow plow in the back of some guys Tank. He seemed nice after i revealed my pocket full of werthers.

Thanks again @gmcttr and @mcapo! I got some fabricobbling to do. Also Mcapo is much younger than I expected lol. Almost everyone ive ever met on ingo has been.. umm… seasoned. No offense Wizzard lol.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just found a nice John Deere snow plow in the back of some guys Tank. He seemed nice after i revealed my pocket full of werthers.

Thanks again @gmcttr and @mcapo! I got some fabricobbling to do. Also Mcapo is much younger than I expected lol. Almost everyone ive ever met on ingo has been.. umm… seasoned. No offense Wizzard lol.
    I uses to be one of the young'ns round here. Not anymore...and I'm only 35.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I had 4 yards of #5 river rock dumped in the driveway yesterday to do the perimeter of the house. The shoveling has begun…
    Funny, we have raked/shoveled/wheelbarrowed as much rock away from the house and repurposed it. Final topsoil where needed (low spots) and seed goes down this week. Scott's Rapid grass price for 16lb bag is ridonkulous.

May is usually my busiest month. After a hard 8 yesterday I dug out a stump, tilled the garden, and prepped soil for said grass seed. Tonight I cut down the last Bradford pear on my property.

And it's Taco Tuesday!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Trying to decide if I want to part ways with my 365 XL that I have the Holosun 407K x2 mounted on currently. Only pistol (besides my Freedom Arms PDW) that I have a red dot mounted on. (I've got a couple of 320 X-Compacts that are OR, but for different foot prints).

I've had it out twice, since I have owned it. Once to function check with no optic, once to function test once I mounted an optic, but I have not gotten back to get the dot really sighted in, let alone for me to acclimate to it.

I'm moving toward XL grip modules on my standard 365's.

Just not sure if I want to essentially give up on the red dot for pistol (at least for now, as this was my lowest cost of entry into that world) and use the $$$ to fund some other current gun interests.

Last edited:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

Are you sure he didn’t send his grandson?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom